Author Topic: Code Camp Seminar  (Read 8215 times)

Peter Jamtgaard

Code Camp Seminar
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2005, 03:06:15 PM »
Group

Just to let you know.

I wasn't able to secure commitments from the other instructors, or sponsors in a timely matter to move forward with the seminar.

I would still like to do it but it may take some more pre-planning to put it all together.

So, unfortunately I am unable to put it on this August, but I think we should do it next year.

I will do some networking during AU this year and hopefully get a sponsor to commit, and maybe some speakers too.

I will keep you on the list and keep you informed as plans are put together.

Peter Jamtgaard P.E.
www.waun.org

dubb

• Swamp Rat
Code Camp Seminar
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2005, 04:28:13 PM »
any idea where this seminar will be held at?..how about the mid US?

LE

Code Camp Seminar
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2005, 10:48:25 PM »
Is this was intended for beginners? and only two days?... 20+ hours?, you need to provide more details.

There is a lot info about auto/visual lisp now and vba... for free; I know, a class for this programming language(s) has to be very good in order to compete with all the stuff out there as open-source.

Good luck.

adalea03

Re: Code Camp Seminar
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2006, 12:49:54 AM »
Peter,
Your offer is generous at the very least. Perhaps even philanthropic.
I suspect that the reason many come to the lisp forums may be that there are few other options.
Nonetheless, the type of seminar you offer will always provide better and longer lasting results.
So, if you can pull this together, count me in. Good luck.

Furthermore, a word to the young of our community, if I may:
  "Opportunity has knocked"
   Invest in yourself, the $200 will seem a pittance a year from now, when you've added
    these new strings to your bow, and developed routines like the masters here or other similar sites. You will be happy to do it again; but it may not be offered again.