Author Topic: I need help with datestamp.dvb in Autocad 2014 PLEASE  (Read 3464 times)

notredave

• Newt
I need help with datestamp.dvb in Autocad 2014 PLEASE
« on: June 29, 2016, 06:19:59 PM »
All,
I am in dire need of assistance. I have no idea about macros and dvb files but I have this datestamp.dvb file (attached) that is loaded every time a drawing is open or saved, I believe. My problem is that the drawing that this datestamp.dvb file was in originally was at 1-1/2"=1'-0". I scaled it down the drawing, border, to be 1=1, which was what it should have been from the start but someone else created it, I'm just cleaning up his mess. Well, now that string of text is huge at the bottom of the drawing. Evidently, once a macro or dvb file is run on a drawing, it remembers the original drawing size or something, I don't really know. Will someone be so kind to let me know how to fix this problem so I will know how to do it next time, if someone else has this problem, I will be able to fix it and look like a genius, LOL....I'm kidding. I'm so confused....

Thank you in advance,
David

kdub_nz

• Mesozoic keyThumper
  • SuperMod
  • Water Moccasin
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
Re: I need help with datestamp.dvb in Autocad 2014 PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 08:59:04 PM »
I downloaded your file and just realised I don't even have an API to read .dvb 's any longer.
I'm certain I'm not alone.

Perhaps you could post the core of your source code ... someone may be able to resolve your issue from the code.

Called Kerry in my other life
Retired; but they dragged me back in !

I live at UTC + 13.00

---
some people complain about loading the dishwasher.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job