Author Topic: Island Detection with MText Inside Problems  (Read 1422 times)

wilbur

Island Detection with MText Inside Problems
« on: April 13, 2016, 04:06:46 AM »
Hi,guys,
Recently I got a problem and I wanna know whether is there a way to solve it.

When I try to do island detection in the drawing below,which there is a MText inside the polyline,(222.png)

And I use command "bo" to do island detection inside the polyline,and I got two polylines,like below(333.png)

I don't know why there is a new polyline outside the mtext,and I tried single line text and there is no polyline created.
I searched this and I tried to ignore island detection which I set "HPISLANDDETECTIONMODE" to 0 and I solved the mtext problem but if I have a polyline inside the outer polyline and I can not get the inside poly line.
So would you please tell me how to solve this~?To ignore the mtext inside a polyline.
Wish to get your help,thank you!

n.yuan

• Bull Frog
Re: Island Detection with MText Inside Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 10:14:35 AM »
Just a quick thought:

if the text (or any type of entity that you do not want to be considered as island, for that matter) is on different layer, you can consider to freeze that layer (or layers). Obviously, this would require better orgnise the drawing content: you do not mix text and geometry entities on the same layer.

wilbur

Re: Island Detection with MText Inside Problems
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 09:51:51 PM »
Just a quick thought:

if the text (or any type of entity that you do not want to be considered as island, for that matter) is on different layer, you can consider to freeze that layer (or layers). Obviously, this would require better orgnise the drawing content: you do not mix text and geometry entities on the same layer.

But my target customers usually do not have this kind of organization,So I do not know how to separate the mtext and others,because only the mtext will cause this kind of problems...