Author Topic: MText Editor Background Color Can be Changed  (Read 9584 times)

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
MText Editor Background Color Can be Changed
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2005, 08:55:27 AM »
Just tested the program on A2k and there seems to be an issue. It causes some random crashes when editing MText, I'll have to check into that. I would sugggest that you NOT use it in 2000. I have not been able to recreate the problem in 2002+
I'm using this at the moment, very good, but it's changing everything that uses text, not just the mtext editor, i.e when I edit attributes, and the text always coumes out as the layer colour, not what i've specified in the proggy.

It's also changing the background of some stuff in word, outlook etc.

I have not been able to recreate those problems. Perhaps some screenshots of the affected programs will allow me to determine what is wrong.
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

daron

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2005, 09:53:46 AM »
I seem to have forgotten how to get my printscreen button to work, but if you open filezilla you'll see the ?command line? is a different background and doesn't look good. I haven't seen the text or attribute problems though.

hyposmurf

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2005, 02:59:32 PM »
I installed the program quickly right at the end of my lunch hour, didnt have CAD2K4 open, but Outlook was and now my address bar and subject line have changed colour to blue. :lol: I'll have a look when Im back in next.How will I explain that,no Mr IT expert I never install any software. :)

daron

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005, 03:03:42 PM »
Just restart your computer. I haven't done so yet, but if it's like the last proggy, you'd need to do something to set it permanent. Give it a whirl. No need to involve the IT dept.

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2005, 03:06:26 PM »
just restart Outlook .. there is no reboot needed .. oh .. and make sure the other proggie is not running

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2005, 04:38:28 PM »
Resolved issue with 2000 ... working on issue with other applications ... still no go on the color for the text ... yet ...

tcdan

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 02:17:33 PM »
I set the colors using your prog once - and CAD looked great.  THEN, I changed the font/background colors (all this while CAD was open) and when I opened CAD, the colors were the same, but the background color was blinking on and off like a strobe light - strange huh?  I even saved, closed, reopened CAD.  So I changed the colors back to my original color settings - and all is fine.  Hmmm.  Very cool prog though.  Very cool indeed!