Author Topic: Simple subassembly with C#  (Read 4146 times)

ekoneo

• Newt
Simple subassembly with C#
« on: June 24, 2015, 09:52:03 AM »
Hi everybody;
How can I create a siple subassembly with visual studio and C# scripting? I need to learn creation of a point, a link and a shape basicly. And than may I can improve myself. How can I find enough information of creating simple subassembly with C# ?
Thanks.

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
Re: Simple subassembly with C#
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 10:02:24 AM »
What do you mean for the "subassembly" word? If you want to learn how to create the .net extensions for AutoCAD, then you are to read the documentation.

C# scripting
C# is not a scripting language, it is compiled in CIL.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:05:51 AM by Andrey Bushman »

ekoneo

• Newt
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:19:19 AM »
Sory for my poor english :)
I am about Civil 3D and its subassemblies.
I began researchers on .pkt files that are created with SAC. When I use SAC, I drag and drop two point and I connect them by draging and dropping a line, SAC typing codes behind. And I start to thought that there might be a way of typing codes manually with any script. If there is a way to do that (I know SAC is the simplier way) I can learn. When I open a .pkt pocket file I see a group of sub files. I need to learn create a subassembly that includes simple geometric arguments such as points, links and shapes.

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 10:28:10 AM »
In the .NET world the "subassembly" concept is not exists. It has domains, assemblies and threads. Also I don't understand the "sub files" word... I still don't understand you, but I never worked with Civil 3D - it maybe the reason.

ekoneo

• Newt
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 11:07:48 AM »
:) may be :)
May I created my topic in wrong place :)
Civil 3D includes subassembly parts that works depending on given parameters.
Subassembly Composer a program that produce .pkt files that can be import Civil 3D.
In Civil 3D an imported .pkt file creates a subassembly for creating 3D model.
When I open a ".pkt" type file with winrar a group of zipped files become visible. An .dll file, two .xml, an .ico (for icon) file etc.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
Maybe there is an AU class about it. But why would you program these if the Subassembly Composer is a great tool for that?
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

ekoneo

• Newt
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2015, 02:03:50 AM »
Yes SAC is a great program. However, I make a flowchart and I need a for cycle to run the flowchart depending on a condition repeatedly. Unfortunatelly SAC is not give any cycle (For, do while,etc). Also tunnel sections includes big circular arches. SAC produce curves with maximum 100 chords. And intersection point of a point and a circle, catches one of these chords. When I use this intersection points to draw another circle with same center point, circle doesnt occure because of this reason. Because intersection point is not on the circle, it is on the circle's chords. I spent too much time to get enough presicion by splitting arches with many helper points. As a result I wonder preparing subassemlies without SAC.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:13:13 AM by ekoneo »