Author Topic: Free Developers Guide to the new .NET by Telerik  (Read 2253 times)

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
Free Developers Guide to the new .NET by Telerik
« on: March 25, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
I saw this come across my facebook feed today.  Its 49 pages that go over the new items in the next version of .net as well as VS2015.  You just have to supply a name and an email.

http://www.telerik.com/campaigns/devcraft/developers-guide-dotnet?utm_medium=social-paid&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=dt-devcraft-future-dotnet-jan15
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

MexicanCustard

• Swamp Rat
Re: Free Developers Guide to the new .NET by Telerik
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 10:06:37 AM »
Someone download it and post it. So I don't have to give them my email and be spammed with Telerik product emails. :-D
Revit 2019, AMEP 2019 64bit Win 10

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »
If they don't send a download link via the mail, I mostly fill in their own mail address, info@telerik.com or whatever :-)
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 11:02:45 AM »
Someone download it and post it. So I don't have to give them my email and be spammed with Telerik product emails. ;D

I sent you a link to download via dropbox.
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

MexicanCustard

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 08:16:53 AM »
Thanks again Keith!  It was a pretty good read if anyone was thinking of downloading it.
Revit 2019, AMEP 2019 64bit Win 10

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 08:55:49 AM »
Thanks again Keith!  It was a pretty good read if anyone was thinking of downloading it.

Why don't you post the link :-)
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.