Author Topic: CADtest - NUnit / Integration testing inside AutoCAD  (Read 8476 times)

anshooarora

Re: CADtest - NUnit / Integration testing inside AutoCAD
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 09:38:20 AM »
Hi Andrey, just a quick response to your questions about HML reports - #3 is a bug in their app - See https://github.com/nunit/nunit/issues/525

I saw http://relevantcodes.com/nunit-orange-nunit-html-report-generator/ which I though it was nice but I think it had a couple of bugs. I did have a look but I didn't get too far. More later. Good night. :)

Hi CADBloke

I don't mean to hijack this thread :) but just wanted to know if possible, please share any bugs that you found with NunitOrange - I will try to fix them.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:57:48 AM by anshooarora »

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 10:09:24 AM »
Here is video about the compiling the same code sources of tests for Gallio and NUnit platforms. Also it shows package building of tests for each AutoCAD version and generating the BAT-files. That file run tests for AutoCAD and create the HTML reports. It has English comments. Russian text also is here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:20:43 AM by Andrey Bushman »

CADbloke

• Bull Frog
  • Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 07:42:58 PM »
I saw http://relevantcodes.com/nunit-orange-nunit-html-report-generator/ which I though it was nice but I think it had a couple of bugs. I did have a look but I didn't get too far. More later. Good night. :)
Hi CADBloke

I don't mean to hijack this thread :) but just wanted to know if possible, please share any bugs that you found with NunitOrange - I will try to fix them.
Hi anshooarora

Thanks for chiming in. I think I am wrong about seeing bugs in NunitOrange. I looked at a few different NUnit xml-html generators a few weeks ago and I vaguely recall one of them seemed to lose results when you toggled them. I don't think it was yours, I think it was another one I looked at. I like yours and I intend to look into it more. If I find anything I will let you know via your GitHub page. FYI I'll be trying to use it with NUnit version 3.

Thanks for writing NunitOrange - it looks great. <== Folks, click on the link to see an example, it's nice!

@Andrey - I'll look into your latest and greatest asap, I'm going for a short walkabout with Miss 3 years-old for a few hours because it's a nice day.

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 04:28:24 AM »
Hi Anshoo,

I apologize for my previous message (on your site). It was my mistake and I found its reason.

In my country exists a proverb: "Morning is smarter than evening". This morning, when I woke up, I understood at once the reason of this behavior.

The reason of that behaviour was because I called the NUnitOrange.exe in the code of method, which was marked by the [OneTimeTearDown] attribute. But at this case the TestResult.xml was not created still! Therefore second, third, etc calls was looked like it "works fine", because their used the TestResult.xml file, which was created by previous session of tests executing.

I fixed it now, also I fixed my video.

Thank you for your work, Anshoo! It is very usefull program. Also I updated it on your new version, which you linked before.

Best regards, Andrey.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:33:16 AM by Andrey Bushman »

anshooarora

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 10:24:42 AM »
CADBloke:  no worries at all.  I just wanted to fix any defects found so users do not have trouble deploying their result files.  Thanks for your great feedback.  Cheers!

Andrey:  trust me, it happens :)  thanks for your feedback.  Much appreciated.  I will try to release the new version soon, it has some great features that you will like.

Andrey Bushman

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2015, 10:30:32 AM »
I will try to release the new version soon, it has some great features that you will like.
I will be waiting of this :)