Author Topic: A word of Thanks for all Forum Gurus  (Read 1980 times)

mailmaverick

• Bull Frog
A word of Thanks for all Forum Gurus
« on: March 06, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »
Over the past many months since I have been the member of this forum, I have learnt so many things from it.

This forum is a great knowledge repository, where, either almost everything has been discussed in the past, or you can freely ask it in a new topic and all the stalwarts such as Lee Mac (my personal favourite), CAB, RONJONP, ALANJT, FIXO (I hope he is fine. His excel library I use so much) and many more others are ready to help. Sorry if I missed few names.

I wish to express by sincere gratitude and appreciation to all Gurus of this forum who take their precious time to help and guide people.

I am indebted to all of them for helping me out so many times in the past and future too as well.

I don't know what more to say. Just Thanks Thanks and lot many Thanks. Cannot explain what I am feeling right now.

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
Re: A word of Thanks for all Forum Gurus
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:01:30 PM »
It's good to be appreciated & makes all the hours we invest in LISP worth it.
My2cents
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 01:11:16 PM »
If you look at mailmavs previous post I was the last person to reply to it here so I must be responsible for this thread being started. (Which one is the conceited emoticon?)

Bethrine

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 01:31:54 PM »
Over the past many months since I have been the member of this forum, I have learnt so many things from it.

This forum is a great knowledge repository, where, either almost everything has been discussed in the past, or you can freely ask it in a new topic and all the stalwarts such as Lee Mac (my personal favourite), CAB, RONJONP, ALANJT, FIXO (I hope he is fine. His excel library I use so much) and many more others are ready to help. Sorry if I missed few names.

I wish to express by sincere gratitude and appreciation to all Gurus of this forum who take their precious time to help and guide people.

I am indebted to all of them for helping me out so many times in the past and future too as well.

I don't know what more to say. Just Thanks Thanks and lot many Thanks. Cannot explain what I am feeling right now.

+1  I can't explain the feeling either but I certainly comprehend it! Well said!!

If you look at mailmavs previous post I was the last person to reply to it here so I must be responsible for this thread being started. (Which one is the conceited emoticon?)

All the gurus here have a right to be conceited ...partially because they are so humble. I vote for this one:  ^-^

JohnK

• Administrator
  • Seagull
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 01:53:10 PM »

nope.
TheSwamp.org (serving the CAD community since 2003)
Member location map - Add yourself

Donate to TheSwamp.org

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 03:42:49 PM »
Many thanks indeed for your kind words of gratitude mailmaverick, I very much enjoy participating in the CAD community and I'm delighted to be in a position to offer some assistance where I can.  :-)

Of course, I am also indebted to many of the members here and elsewhere who were kind enough to donate their time to helping me when I was first introduced to AutoCAD & LISP - we all have to start somewhere, and we all stand on the shoulders of giants.