Author Topic: How to do fillet two lines with out user input  (Read 1628 times)

gvgbabu

How to do fillet two lines with out user input
« on: December 13, 2014, 01:21:02 AM »
Hi
Is it possible to fillet two lines without user input and selecting the objectids of entities using SelectCrossingPolygon/selectfence(Selects objects  crossing a polygon defined by specifying points).   any example for selecting an entities by selectcrossingpolygon/selectfence defined by two points. Please guide me how to do.
Thanks
Gvg
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 04:30:42 AM by gvgbabu »

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
Re: How to do fillet two lines with out user input
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 06:40:20 AM »
Something similar to this should work just fine.

Code - C#: [Select]
  1. public void fillet(ObjectId Id1, ObjectId Id2)
  2. {
  3.    Document doc = Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument;
  4.    Editor ed = doc.Editor;
  5.    Database db = doc.Database;
  6.    SelectionSet ss = SelectionSet.FromObjectIds(new[] {id1, id2});
  7.    ed.Command("_.fillet", "R", ".5", selSet, "");
  8. }
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

gvgbabu

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 04:32:22 AM »
hi
thanks keith for your reply.

i just edited the first post what i would like to ask.

please guide me.

gvg

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 10:07:59 AM »
In the future it is better to not edit your original question and instead just a new reply below it with the updated question.  The reason for this is that by updating your original question you basically invalidate any reply below that because they are answering the original question and not your updated question.  Any new reader that comes to read the post will become confused.  My post immediately following your is a prime example.  While answering your original question it does nothing for your updated question.

That being said, a simply google search for "AutoCAD .net fence selection" turned up this link to the AutoCAD .NET help that answers your question.  I am not going to repost the code here as it is easily available in everyone's ObjectARX downloaded Help File.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/ACD/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-CBECEDCF-3B4E-4DF3-99A0-47103D10DADD
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013