Author Topic: ASP.NET and web servers  (Read 9088 times)

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
Re: ASP.NET and web servers
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2015, 08:02:41 AM »
I still have crypto and still use it however I am not using the web.  I currently activate my programs using a serial number and machine lock.  This is mainly so employees cannot take the programs elsewhere and use them and it works great for this purpose.

They do seem to be lacking in web activation samples and instructions but that is probably due to me being an extreme novice in ASP.NET and web programming.  Possibly once I delve a little deeper into this realm I will revisit the web activation portion of the code.
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
Re: ASP.NET and web servers
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2015, 08:07:29 AM »
When of the best things I have done and has worked for me for years is writing really sh**ty code and people seem to shy away or not steal it without my permission.

Somehow I did not read this when it was posted and it made me smile.  I seriously doubt that is really the case Jeff.  However if someone was to take a peek at what I write then they would probably be cross-eyed for life.
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013