Author Topic: Without open dwg get GETSYSTEMVARIABLE("TDCREATE")?  (Read 4443 times)

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
Re: Without open dwg get GETSYSTEMVARIABLE("TDCREATE")?
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 05:29:43 AM »
Don't listen to me and listen to Kerry.
Just require all drawings to be created from dwt, use logging as Kerry mentioned and you can see total edit time of file to make sure log matches.

thenndral

Re: Without open dwg get GETSYSTEMVARIABLE("TDCREATE")?
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 06:42:06 AM »
Hi Jeff & Kerry,

Thanks for your reply.

//Just require all drawings to be created from dwt, use logging as Kerry mentioned and you can see total edit time of file to make sure log matches.//

I will explain my whole scenerio.
1.Assume we are conduting Cad Exam. our exam centre are in different places. students can download template file from website. [filename = Template.dwg] after student save the drawing name in their examination code and Answering to question.

Once Student finish exam, upload answer sheet to server. I download from the server and have to validate.

Validation:
1. Check Student used template file or others file.
   my solution: using tdcreate, I can compare template file date and time with student answersheet. If it is not same, I will come to conclusion, student didnt use template file]
2.It is also possible to copy from one student drawing to another.
   My solution: I thought Id.Handle is not same for all the drawing may be certain amount of Id.handle possible to same. Now Jeff and kerry reply made me to think more.I think it is also a difficult process.

Could you give me some samples or related links or related to study.
It will help me more to achieve my task.

Thanks a lot,
thenndral