Author Topic: Why is Paperspace Black/White in some drawings and color in others?  (Read 1449 times)

DIW_CADtech

• Bull Frog
  • Push limits, embrace success, & discard failure.
I've been doing CAD a while now, and sometimes if things don't affect my work or the product I let them slide, and sometimes they just irritate the crap out of me untill i seek out the answer.

I've been asked to work on an ongoing project and clean it up, and some of the layouts are in black and white, and then 90% of them are in color.  Now when you preview, they all go black and white and that is no mystery to me, it's because of the CTB table that is used.  But why does the layout space go black and white.  Is this an autocad system variable that can be changed.  I want to bring this beast in line :pissed:

If I have to provide a sample I will..  but I'm running scripts right now and don't want to touch autocad.

I am very  trainable....   (forgive my spelling)

tedg

• Swamp Rat
Re: Why is Paperspace Black/White in some drawings and color in others?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 12:47:19 PM »
In the ones that are black and white, you probably have "display plot styles" checked off in the sheet layout options.
Or maybe you knew that already....
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, AutoCAD 2023, REVIT 2023

Krushert

• Seagull
  • FREE BEER Tomorrow!!
Re: Why is Paperspace Black/White in some drawings and color in others?
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:57:43 PM »
In the ones that are black and white, you probably have "display plot styles" checked off in the sheet layout options.
Or maybe you knew that already....

I never new that either.   :|

On a side note; I see you use NavFacStnd CTBs as well.   :kewl:
I + XI = X is true ...  ... if you change your perspective.

I no longer CAD or Model, I just hang out here picking up the empties beer cans