Author Topic: acaddoc.lsp = problem solved  (Read 3839 times)

paulmcz

• Bull Frog
acaddoc.lsp = problem solved
« on: March 27, 2005, 08:47:08 AM »
I load all my LISP routines through acaddoc.lsp file in Support folder. All the load calls have "onfailure" argument. Everything works fine, every open drawing has all the routines loaded, except for one drawing. No matter what I do, that drawing somehow prevents acaddoc to be loaded. I tried wblock the file and with the new file AutoCAD still wouldn't load the acaddoc. Even if I wblock only portion of the geometry and save it as a separate file, still the same problem. If I open this drawing, I can load acaddoc manually and everything is fine but it just wouldn't load automatically. When I open the drawing in R14, there is no problem. It only happens in version 2000 and higher.
Any ideas why? Anyone?

DEVITG

• Bull Frog
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 09:53:22 AM »
maybe is a r14 feature , not support by >2000
Location @ Córdoba Argentina Using ACAD 2019  at Window 10

paulmcz

• Bull Frog
= problem solved
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 06:25:18 PM »
Problem solved!
For anybody interested:
I had another "acaddoc.lsp" file (ready to be mailed out) in the same folder as the drawing in question. This acaddoc had different loading calls and was loaded first. The right one in Acad\Support was then skipped, so my routines couldn't be loaded. Since R14 uses acad.lsp and not acaddoc, it worked fine there.
Sorry for panicking.
Paul.

t-bear

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 10:26:02 AM »
Glad you were able to solve the problem.  ACAD reads the current folder first, that's why it skipped your support folder....it "found" what it thought it needed.  I HATE computers that out-think me!  (guess I hate all computers then, huh?)   LOLOL

paulmcz

• Bull Frog
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 04:40:22 PM »
Yes, the machine was one step ahead of me but I caught up with it. It only took me about 3 hours!
I'd like to know what's loaded, from where and in what order, when you open second drawing. If not here, where can I get this info?

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 07:53:32 PM »
Quote from: paulmcz

I'd like to know what's loaded, from where and in what order, when you open second drawing. If not here, where can I get this info?
It's all in the help file. In Acad press F1, search on "load order"......