Author Topic: AutoCAD XREF Lisp  (Read 14380 times)

zride91

Re: AutoCAD XREF Lisp
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 09:18:23 AM »
curmudgeon, thanks for the reply, I believe this is actually what danallen's lisp does.  As for delivering/recieving CAD files with references, I completely agree and prefer recieving and sending unbound files. 

Danallen, thank you again for the code.  I have not had the opportunity to research this more, but I really like the logic of remapping the unloaded files to a blank file, so simple, never would have thought of it...  I need to research what the doslibs are and try to understand exactly what the code is doing to manipulate, but I am very confident this will do the trick when I'm done learning it.

zride91

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 09:20:30 AM »
BTW, I thought on this forum, when code was inserted, it color coded and provided links to functions at one time...  Did somethign change?  I thought this was great to help figure out the code.

danallen

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 02:47:27 PM »
You can, I just forget to hit that format button instead of regular code tags. Updated my my post.

BTW, I thought on this forum, when code was inserted, it color coded and provided links to functions at one time...  Did somethign change?  I thought this was great to help figure out the code.

zride91

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »
Thanks a lot Danallen!