Author Topic: .Net samples included with Autocad  (Read 1529 times)

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
.Net samples included with Autocad
« on: February 13, 2013, 06:53:37 PM »
Everytime I have installed Autocad it has always been as a part of Autocad MEP and the samples mostly have to do with Autocad MEP and Autocad Architecture.  I was wondering if there were any other samples that were included with just the Autocad installation?
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

TheMaster

Re: .Net samples included with Autocad
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:39:03 PM »
Everytime I have installed Autocad it has always been as a part of Autocad MEP and the samples mostly have to do with Autocad MEP and Autocad Architecture.  I was wondering if there were any other samples that were included with just the Autocad installation?

AFAIK, vanilla AutoCAD includes no sample code. The only other Autodesk-produced samples I'm aware of are the ones included with the ObjectARX SDK. 

Keith Brown

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 08:28:47 PM »
Thanks for the info.  That is kind of what I thought.
Keith Brown | AutoCAD MEP Blog | RSS Feed
AutoCAD MEP 2014 / Revit MEP 2014 / EastCoast CAD/CAM addon / Visual Studio 2013

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 12:31:36 AM »
This holds true in my limited experience as well... Specifically as I use Map 3D, and Civil 3D vertical products; each of the aforementioned installs provide version-specific samples, but all of the vanilla samples I've come across are located in the SDK folder.
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."