Author Topic: multiple file with getfiled.  (Read 10363 times)

Andrea

• Water Moccasin
multiple file with getfiled.
« on: March 07, 2005, 01:21:07 PM »
I know i've seen this someware..
but don't remember..

how to use (getfiled) command for multiple selection ?

thanks.
Keep smile...

whdjr

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:47:18 PM »
The standard (getfiled) does noit allow for multiple selection.  You either have to use the one by dos_lib or write your own.  Sorry. :(

Andrea

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 02:36:40 PM »
Quote from: whdjr
The standard (getfiled) does noit allow for multiple selection.  You either have to use the one by dos_lib or write your own.  Sorry. :(

naahhhh !!!  i'm sure i've seen something here...
Keep smile...

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 03:30:25 PM »
Try DOSLib's dos_getfilem
Displays a resizable Windows common file open dialog box that allows for multiple file selection.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Serge J. Gianolla

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »

Andrea

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 12:16:23 PM »
Quote from: Mark Thomas
Try DOSLib's dos_getfilem
Displays a resizable Windows common file open dialog box that allows for multiple file selection.

Mark, I'm trying to found the command in lisp..wothout using ARX..
otherwise I prefer to use "Odcl_MultiFileDialog" from ODCL.

Thanks.
Keep smile...

Andrea

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 12:18:20 PM »
Quote from: Serge J. Gianolla
Ciao Paesano,
[21.4]
http://www.ifrance.com/snarcis/infolisp.htm

Bonjour Serge,..toujour un plaisir de te voir ici..
sur le liens affiché....je n'ai pas accès à rien...
peut-être mon "browser" ?

:cry:
Keep smile...

Serge J. Gianolla

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 04:59:28 PM »
Descends le long de la page jusqu'au chapitre mentione, cliquer sur le fil ne marche pas! Laisse moi savoir si pb, j'irais le recupere et t'envoyer la copie.
Ciao

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2005, 05:10:02 PM »
Man I have to get my eyes checked, I can't read a thing anymore. :roll:
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

Serge J. Gianolla

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2005, 05:44:35 PM »
Tsk tsk tsk, I would have expected a better understanding from someone claiming to be from Canaduh! :D
Very often on this forum, they are remarks made about posts that are in non-english! A lot of people here are complaining about the autodesk NGs, but I have to say that I have seen people asking question on those said sites in german, italian, spanish etc... but never anyone appeared to have raised eyebrows! Is it a question of maturity? It might come to a shock to you, but only 10% of the world speak english as a first language!
Stig said that he would not post questions on this site in his linguo because it is an english forum :( Well I have news for you! I answered the questions, not asked. Is it too difficult to see that some non-english speakers are making an effort to write, and if they do not have to struggle with the answer the better they are?!! Now, can please someone enlighten me about languages? What is the difference between programming languages and ethnic languages? A lot of people are writing software in different languages on this site, and I am yet to see someone complaining that it is a VLISP section, how come you are answering with a VBA macro? Am I the only one to notice the double standard here?

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2005, 06:07:36 PM »
This is my own opinion and not that of theswamp.org --

I'm sorry if you choose to be offended or read a whole lot into my post. To be fair I should have been mindful that that post might grate on someone sensitive about this issue. For that insensitivity I sincerely apologize.

Having said that, this is an english forum. While I am happy to see participation from around the globe it would be my preference that participants post in english, and not because of any elitism, I'm just not wired that way.

Multiple language posts impose an extra work load upon moderators that are already busy -- we have to run all non english text thru babel fish or some other translator to ensure no profanity, copy righted information or other inappropriate materials have been posted.

So .. when possible, could you please post in english?

Sincere thanks,

Michael.

</opinion>
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

Serge J. Gianolla

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2005, 07:42:47 PM »
I'm sorry if you choose to be offended or read a whole lot into my post.

If you had put an smiley face icon, I'd have understood that it meant: "I'm having a go at you, mate" or "I am mucking around..." "Don't take me seriously", but you chose a rolling eyes icon - now, this means the same in any language!
You have your opinion, I have mine on this topic, I did not think I had to explain common sense yet I did! As for scanning answers for profanities... It's not a one off situation, someone who'd have paid attention would know that Andrea and I go way back to the previous forum - the unmentionable one! Anyway, how about treating us like adults instead of thinking that we are teen-agers, spending time cursing!

SMadsen

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2005, 07:47:52 PM »
Quote from: Serge J. Gianolla
Stig said that he would not post questions on this site in his linguo because it is an english forum :(

I didn't quite say it that way but implied that it probably wouldn't do me any good. And for my particular language, spoken by a few millions only, I think I might be right   :lol:

On the serious side, I can only concur with MP. It does make moderating a difficult task if various posts start to appear in various languages. My experience from frequenting other moderated forums makes me believe that it is normal practice to set up "foreign" sections if and only if they can be watched by moderators that speak the language.

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2005, 08:07:23 PM »
Just to throw in my 0.02....
Although I am mindful of the numerous other languages spoken on this planet it would seem to me that if you are going to visit and participate in a forum that is clearly a high percentage of ANY spoken langauge, that any dialog should be done in that language so that any and all participants might learn or be able to help learn. If it can be determined by the tone of the initial post, that for clarity sake, further dialog should be done in that language then I would suggest that a Private Message is in order.

Jeff <-----Willing to try to help with all questions, provided I can read them...IOW, other than 3 years of German 30 years ago, I am illiterate in ANY language other than English. (And am envious of those that have been able to spend the time and effort to be able to use, much less master, another language.)

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2005, 08:22:59 PM »
I can speak Australian, but usually I'm very carefull not to post in my native language 'cause everyone would laugh at me.

[ / attempt at levity ]
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.