Author Topic: CAD 2012 publish ...  (Read 3074 times)

Hangman

• Swamp Rat
CAD 2012 publish ...
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:49:07 AM »
Good morning everyone.

I am currently working with ACAD 2012 and my publish isn't working as it's suppose to.

So, the office here usually plots model space only.  I don't know why they don't use paperspace, but that's for another time.
I have several drawings A-E.  A & B is to be plotted at 1-1.  C is to be plotted at 1/8" to a foot.  D is to be plotted at 1/4" to a foot and E is to be plotted at 1/2" to a foot.

I have set IN EACH DRAWING the Page Setup Manager to reflect each drawings needs.  The plotter, the plot scale (custom 1:1 for A & B, 1:96 for C, 1:48 for D, etc.), the CTB file, ... everything.  Now printing these drawings individually, these settings work.

When I put these drawings in the Publish dialog box and put each one to the settings from the Page Setup Manager, and publish the list, the first drawing comes out as expected, 1:1.  All of the other drawings however, follow the settings of the first.  It's as if the publish is only seeing the settings of the first drawing in the list.

I have set the system variable PUBLISHCOLLATE to 0, but it didn't affect anything.

Anyone have any suggestions I can try?

Thank you very much for your help.
Hangman  8)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drafting Board, Mechanical Arm, KOH-I-NOOR 0.7mm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: CAD 2012 publish ...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 02:00:44 PM »
I think you are saying that you are setting a unique named page setup is being used for each model space plot you are attempting through publish.....

If you are not, then try that.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/