Author Topic: Anyone here using RealDWG (2013) need help to track an error...  (Read 8798 times)

LE3

Re: Anyone here using RealDWG (2013) need help to track an error...
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 11:24:29 AM »
OK.... tried also on the net forum of adesk and many views zero responses...

I am trying the adn route now, their devhelp changed, so let see how long will take to answer on how to access that place... we have an standard membership so hope we can still ask for help.

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 12:59:15 PM »
I get pretty quick responses from ADN, Luis. Not always what I want to hear, and not always the right answer (at first), but I do get a response.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »
Standard membership here Luis and do not ask to often because here is quicker, but

Created: Thu May 10 01:49:16 GMT 2012
Answered: Mon May 14 13:57:44 GMT 2012

The times do not make much since since I think I asked it late Thursday so really Friday and had a reply Monday morning(5/14/2012) that had a link to this
http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2012/05/named-view-plotting.html which dated today.

Anyway if you go and update requst change it urgent and put URGENT!!!!!!!! NEED HELP NOW! and if you want add your phone number and I think they are good about calling or emailing you within a hour or two.

LE3

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »
I get pretty quick responses from ADN, Luis. Not always what I want to hear, and not always the right answer (at first), but I do get a response.

Hi Jeff,
What else do you need to have(pay) to get devHelp now? now as you know once you access to the adn, the devHelp opens a new page with an id and pass - How can you get or setup one or they gave one for you?

I think you will answer this faster than them....

Thanks.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 01:31:17 PM »
I might be wrong but,
Devhelp is no longer done through adn site and it is done through your subscription(at least for me)

I have to login in subscription center and request support and there is a API selection.

If needed I can ask the question for you and tell them your situation and to email to you

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 01:34:06 PM »

Hi Jeff,
What else do you need to have(pay) to get devHelp now? now as you know once you access to the adn, the devHelp opens a new page with an id and pass - How can you get or setup one or they gave one for you?

I think you will answer this faster than them....

Thanks.

Sorry about previous reply you meant the other Jeff

LE3

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 01:39:17 PM »
I might be wrong but,
Devhelp is no longer done through adn site and it is done through your subscription(at least for me)

I have to login in subscription center and request support and there is a API selection.

If needed I can ask the question for you and tell them your situation and to email to you

Got it - we just pay for a subscription (what I don't know is if you got that also if you paid for adn) - so have that now.... - Thanks!

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
Yeah, they changed how we access the support request portal last summer. While you do use the same support site as the Subscription customers, if you are ADN only then when you login you only have the ADN support option available.