Author Topic: An idea. Who can proceed ?  (Read 1617 times)

HasanCAD

• Swamp Rat
An idea. Who can proceed ?
« on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:47 AM »
Hi All

While reading this topic. this idea compes in my mind. But I am not a programmer.
So who can proceed with this idea?

This program working as links library or links Store to add/edit topic or subtopic at left side then add a relative links at right side and adding a description when the pointer move on the link the description shows.

Thanks

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
Re: An idea. Who can proceed ?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
Isn't that a catalog of Favorites? Firefox has such a thing (also standalone) where you can add links with description in maps.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

HasanCAD

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:50:53 AM »
I searched but could not find.

Have you the link for this plugins and/or standalone?

M-dub

huiz

• Swamp Rat
  • Certified Prof C3D
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
I searched but could not find.

Have you the link for this plugins and/or standalone?

Probably somewhere in the Windows Start Menu there might be a link to Firefox Library (I removed mine so I can't find it back).

But you also can start Firefox first and access the Bookmark Library with CTRL-SHIFT-B.

There you can manage bookmarks in maps, descriptions, labels, names, links and keywords.
The conclusion is justified that the initialization of the development of critical subsystem optimizes the probability of success to the development of the technical behavior over a given period.

HasanCAD

• Swamp Rat
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 10:10:43 AM »
Thanks all