Author Topic: Need Help With VBA Script  (Read 4027 times)

Vince

• Newt
Need Help With VBA Script
« on: March 26, 2012, 03:09:58 PM »
Hello Swamp Members,

We are still using the VBA application provided by Autodesk with AutoCAD 2012. Most of the routines run OK however, I am having problems with one program that does "Batch Pltting" of AutoCAD drawings and interfaces with our database to input plot records we use to generate invoices for reimbursable plotting. With my limited VB knowledge, I can not get the routine to run properly and I was hoping someone with more expertise could look at the code and see if they could indentify problem areas that would cause problems.

Any assistance would be appreciated......Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation regarding this matter....!

Regards,
Vince

Matt__W

• Seagull
  • I like my water diluted.
Re: Need Help With VBA Script
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:30:36 PM »
What about it doesn't work?  The logging portion?  Plotting?  The email?
I noticed your program is referencing a GroupWare type library?  You're using Novell??  (I didn't think they were still around  *shrugs*)

Anywho...  More info is needed to help you out.
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Owner/FAA sUAS Pilot @ http://skyviz.io

Vince

• Newt
Re: Need Help With VBA Script
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
Hi Matt,

Thank you for you response.....!

This is a very old script that worked perfectly until we migrated to AutoCAD 2012 on Windows 7, 64bit workstations. I know Autodesk is phasing out VBA but I was hoping to keep this routine alive for a while until we can convert the code to .net or use something else.

The error message I am getting is "Call was rejected by Callee".....!!  The drawings open and plot but the drawings are not closed after the plot is made.

Please let me know what additional information you require....?    Thanks again for your help....!

Regards,
Vince
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:37:42 PM by Vince »