Author Topic: HELP ME WITH EDIT PROGRAM PARAMETERS  (Read 1928 times)

vnanhvu

HELP ME WITH EDIT PROGRAM PARAMETERS
« on: February 18, 2012, 06:48:53 AM »
Hello ! I hope someone help me a problem : I have a habit of working with short-command myself. I edit with: acad.pgp ( tools > customize > edit program parameters ). But I have trouble working with other people's computers. I copy acad.pgp ( or notepad file: save as from programe parameters of autocad ). I fear nuisance to other people's command.
   And i use my lisp: COMMAND.LSP. I hope someone help me added option: on/off for my lisp ( for others still use their own command )
   Thanks for all help !

Ketxu

• Newt
Re: HELP ME WITH EDIT PROGRAM PARAMETERS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »
Tại sao dùng máy người khác :) Và nếu dùng máy người khác thì chỉ load lisp khi mình làm việc thôi là được mà :D

Just load lisp on demand ^^

vnanhvu

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
Éc... Nếu lisp mình đặt số 1= line ( nhưng người khác trong command standard số 1=copy ) thì coi như người đó ko xài lệnh của người ta được. Mình muốn thêm chế độ on/off để tiện cho người khác vào vẽ. Bạn hiểu ý mình không ?

Ketxu

• Newt
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 11:14:10 AM »
Đọc lại bài của mình bên trên , mình nói rõ giải pháp rồi : chỉ load lisp khi bạn dùng

jsalzer

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:47 AM »
Hello vnanhvu,
I think you don't need a special lisp to solve this problem. 

- please copy our own acad.pgp and all other lisp routine you will need to an extra folder
- copy the current profile and set the copied profile current. (All profiles were saved in the registry of the current user, so if your colleague will start AutoCAd on the same client, he can't see the extra profile). You will find a detailed description in the following link:  http://www.studica.com/blog/default-profile-switching-in-autocad-2011   
- In the Options window, select the Files tab. Click to "Add" and choose out the new extra folder. In the next step you have to move the extra folder to the first position with the "Move up" Button 
- If you start AutoCAD the next time, AutoCAD will use the first acad.pgp which it can find. This should be your own acad.pgp. You can test this with following command:   (findfile "acad.pgp")

That's it.

Best regards,
jsalzer