Don't know if anybody will catch this but I'm having a problem. I wrote this application, tested it for awhile, got it running well and then move one users files to the new server and ran the application. It changed the path on all the xrefs and image files on over 1500 drawing and everything works peachy. Did the same thing on the next users files, same server, same share, same version. This time, I open autocad, the new path is correctly inserted, looks right but the xrefs and image files all say 'Not Found'.
If you browse for the file, the same exact path is inserted in and it works. Tried the whole thing a few times and every manner of reloading and everything I could think of but still the problem remains.