Author Topic: Shortcode for 'm2p' ?  (Read 11479 times)

cmwade77

• Swamp Rat
Re: Shortcode for 'm2p' ?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 05:29:37 PM »
I have a couple extra buttons on my mouse, I just assigned it to one of them.

Ditto :)
That is a lot of extra buttons, how do you keep them all straight?

BlackBox

• King Gator
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 05:39:21 PM »

We start with lining them all up side by side in a grid pattern, then add a back-lit number by which to identify the buttons... Throw in a little user memorization for the macro assigned to each button (by said user)... and walla!

:-P
"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

alanjt

• Needs a day job
  • Standby for witty remark...
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 10:52:05 PM »
I have a couple extra buttons on my mouse, I just assigned it to one of them.

Ditto :)
I love that mouse.
Civil 3D 2019 ~ Windohz 7 64bit
Dropbox

M-dub

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »

We start with lining them all up side by side in a grid pattern, then add a back-lit number by which to identify the buttons... Throw in a little user memorization for the macro assigned to each button (by said user)... and walla!

Pretty much...
They also give you a bunch of little rubbery stickers to put on the buttons to help you feel which one you're on.  I'm really liking it so far.  I just have to start doing a lot more CAD work to REALLY get a lot of use out of it.

alanjt

• Needs a day job
  • Standby for witty remark...
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 09:07:25 AM »

Pretty much...
They also give you a bunch of little rubbery stickers to put on the buttons to help you feel which one you're on.  I'm really liking it so far.  I just have to start doing a lot more CAD work to REALLY get a lot of use out of it.
I made a little numbered print out of the buttons' layout and taped it to my monitor.
Civil 3D 2019 ~ Windohz 7 64bit
Dropbox

M-dub

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 09:12:14 AM »

Pretty much...
I made a little numbered print out of the buttons' layout and taped it to my monitor.
I've got the same thing.  :)