Author Topic: Notepad++ for LISP heads  (Read 47092 times)

MP

• Seagull
  • Have thousands of dwgs to process? Contact me.
Re: Notepad++ for LISP heads
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »
Well, then, I apologize.

thanks; accepted

and lol at Lee's post :-D
Engineering Technologist • CAD Automation Practitioner
Automation ▸ Design ▸ Drafting ▸ Document Control ▸ Client
cadanalyst@gmail.comhttp://cadanalyst.slack.comhttp://linkedin.com/in/cadanalyst

nivuahc

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2011, 03:01:07 PM »
...I use the SciTE editor, thus far so good.

Got a .properties file for Autolisp?  :?

irneb

• Water Moccasin
  • ACad R9-2016, Revit Arch 6-2016
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2011, 01:06:17 AM »
...I use the SciTE editor, thus far so good.

Got a .properties file for Autolisp?  :?
I'll have to get the one from my home PC, don't have it here at the office. But basically you duplicate the Closjure.properties, remove the clojure-specific keywords and add the AutoLisp specific ones.

What I'd really like though is to get hold of an api file, so it pops up with a note to show the function's arguments. That would save me a lot of F1'ing  :kewl: ... "Now how does the nth function work again? List then index, or the other way round? I remember the nth and ssname are different, but can't for the life of me remember which is which!"
Common sense - the curse in disguise. Because if you have it, you have to live with those that don't.

irneb

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011, 08:00:18 AM »
Here's my SciTE's lisp.properties file. Basically just took the original and added an autolisp dialect with the keywords. Works for lsp & mnl files. Any *.lisp files woud still use the defaul XLisp dialect and *.scm the Scheme.

Common sense - the curse in disguise. Because if you have it, you have to live with those that don't.

nivuahc

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »
Danke  :-)

xiaxiang

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 07:15:28 AM »
It is great, I‘ll try
Thank

CADbloke

• Bull Frog
  • Crash Test Dummy
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 05:20:54 AM »
Greetings

Notepad++ has recently been treated to an updated UDL (User Defined Language) engine. I've managed to crash together a Syntax highlighting file that highlights different categories of commands differently and also includes code-folding on brackets. It's at https://gist.github.com/CADbloke/7481998 - feel free to fork it, download it or even, if you're game, use it. Let me know which parts I broke.

Oh, you might want to change some of the colours - I never said I was a designer  - see the attached screengrab.

The only caveat is that the highlighting for some of the vl..get and vl..put functions may look a little off - there isn't enough room in the lexer to put them all in - it gave up after a little over 53k character in one of the fields.

cheers
Ewen

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2013, 05:38:08 AM »
... there isn't enough room in the lexer to put them all in - it gave up after a little over 53k character in one of the fields.
I solved this by using more than one field for the function names. Since there are 8 groups of keywords using more than one field is not a problem.

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2014, 01:07:45 AM »
great ! Gp thanks for sharing!

AIberto

« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2015, 11:52:05 AM »
Here's my SciTE's lisp.properties file. Basically just took the original and added an autolisp dialect with the keywords. Works for lsp & mnl files. Any *.lisp files woud still use the defaul XLisp dialect and *.scm the Scheme.

Dear irneb , How use this ?

AIberto

« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2015, 11:57:12 AM »
now for the noob question,  I use notepad++ quite often, and everytime I setup a new machine, I have to manually input all my coding colors.  How do I actually import this file?  I tried doing the import style theme, but I dont think thats quite the right way to do it. (IOW it didnt work)

For me, the most convenient way to use a portable version notepad++

How do I add a new language:

Dear ElpanovEvgeniy

Have a DCL.XML for notepad++ ? Thanks!

AIberto

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2015, 08:35:44 AM »
@MP

How change the parenthesis color of matching ?

I want change the green color to red color.

AIberto

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »
Dear  Roy
why if I use my custom Themes(*.xml),  " Indent file"(Fold) will ==>  all row Left-aligned. ?

irneb

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2015, 07:58:19 AM »

Dear irneb , How use this ?
Very long since I've used SciTe, these days my editor of choice is Kate (but that's because I'm on Kubuntu).

Anyhow, that file is a custom language settings file. To install it, copy it into the SciTe program folder, then edit the Global Options or User Options file and add a line like:
Code: [Select]
import lispFor more information https://code.google.com/p/scite-files/wiki/Customization

roy_043

• Water Moccasin
  • BricsCAD 18
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2015, 08:43:17 AM »
Dear  Roy
why if I use my custom Themes(*.xml),  " Indent file"(Fold) will ==>  all row Left-aligned. ?
I don't understand.

To answer one of your other questions:
How to change the parenthesis color:
Code: [Select]
Menu > Settings > Style configurator...
> Language: Global Styles + Style: Brace Highlight style > Foreground colour
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 08:47:11 AM by roy_043 »