Author Topic: Layout tabs rearange  (Read 3958 times)

SPDCad

• Bull Frog
Layout tabs rearange
« on: February 10, 2005, 03:02:26 PM »
I know I have already posted this, but it was imbedded in another post and that post has seem to have gone on another tangent. So I am posting this again as it's own thread.

Anyone have a lisp or proggy that makes moving layout tabs order any easier. I find the 'Move to the end' feature is cad sucks, when I have multiple layout tabs to rearrange.
AutoCAD 2010, w/ OpenDCL

visit: http://reachme.at/spd_designs

ronjonp

• Needs a day job
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 03:04:03 PM »
This one doesn't help from your other post?

http://theswamp.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=47439#47439

Windows 11 x64 - AutoCAD /C3D 2023

Custom Build PC

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 03:55:56 PM »
www.resourcecad.com ~ free downloads section  ~ LORG (LayOut OrGaniser)

With Lorg you can navigate between layouts, copy, delete, re-order, rename, sort, or even add multiple layouts, all from one convenient dialogue.
LORG comes complete with a Windows CHM help file and installation is automatic through a setup.exe

Crank

• Water Moccasin
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 08:38:01 PM »
I tried to install LORG, but it only adds a URL to my start menu and a message that it can't find Autocad. Perhaps this is because I use release 2005.

Is it possible for someone to post the nessesary file(s) so I can install them by myself?

Thanks.
Vault Professional 2023     +     AEC Collection

SPDCad

• Bull Frog
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 11:06:58 PM »
Thanks hendie I will look into that programme you have mentioned, all thou I probably will have the same problem as Crank. For I to am using AutoCAD 2005. :(

Thank you ronjonp, I must of missed your post.  I check the original post and saw it was going somewhere else so I didn't think anyone was paying attention to my request.  You code was not exactly what I was looking for, but it has gotten me started on my own code.  :wink:

Thanks again to both of your for your help! :)
AutoCAD 2010, w/ OpenDCL

visit: http://reachme.at/spd_designs

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2005, 04:23:20 AM »
it's only been tested on 2000 ~ 2004.
I wouldn't have thought they'd have changed things that much in 2005 though. Ill look into it as soon as I ever get 05

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2005, 04:27:34 AM »
can you do me favour ?

check your acaddoc.lsp ~ it should have a couple of lines added at the end
 including (load "Lorg")
and check your Tools ~Options ~ it should have added "C:\Program Files\RCIapps" as a support path

can you let me know...

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2005, 05:02:14 AM »
what you should really do is post a thread in the ResourceCAD forum under USER SUPPORT so that we can deal with it.
It also lets others be aware of any potential pitfalls and their workarounds. If you don't tell us something is wrong, how can we fix it ?
here is a link to the User Support forum.

I think I have found the problem. It's not with the LORG program but with the installer. The current one does not recognise 2005.

You should still be able to load the program manually without any problem, but obviously, an automatic install is more desireable.
I should be able to fix that relatively easily. If you make a post in the user support, we can get this sorted out and I can create a new installer for the app.
Can someone confirm that the Release number for 2005 is R16.1 ? or something else ?

Crank

• Water Moccasin
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2005, 12:44:12 PM »
Quote from: hendie
I think I have found the problem. It's not with the LORG program but with the installer. The current one does not recognise 2005.

That's what I said... ;)

I don't have SP1 on this machine, but I'm using this version:
Code: [Select]

ACADVER  =  "16.1s (LMS Tech)"                   (read only)
_VERNUM  =  "N.63.0"                             (read only)

Nothing happened to my acaddoc.lsp, but LORG was installed on the location mentioned by you.

Crank

• Water Moccasin
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2005, 01:38:34 PM »
I like it :)

Pitty the help-file can't be moved to another search path.

SMadsen

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 03:12:24 AM »
The build no. for 2005 SP1 is N.84.0 (version still being 16.1)

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 03:44:55 AM »
thanks Stig, the version was what I was looking for.

Quote from: Crank
I like it  
Pity the help-file can't be moved to another search path.

Are you talking about Lorg here ?
can you explain why the help file should be moved (If you are talking about Lorg) since it can be opened from the dialogue ?

so, has everyone got it working, since no-one posted anything over at Resourcecad ?

Crank

• Water Moccasin
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2005, 02:33:07 PM »
Yes, I mean Lorg.

The program has a hard coded path to the helpfile at c:\Program Files\RCIapps\lorg.chm.

I use many files of many sources, but they are all stored on the server in shared folders like PROG, ICONS, LIBRARY, PLOT and HELP.
( Clean and simple.  :) )

If you want this help-file to work for everybody you must install it on every PC.
It will take me to much time to update 35 PC's and update the install-script for new PC's for only one help-file.

hendie

Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2005, 03:21:54 PM »
it's freeware.
It's meant to show what is possible and what we can do ~ it's meant as a taster, if you like. If you read the helpfile, it also mentions that if you like you can have the program modifed to suit your requirements.

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
Layout tabs rearange
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2005, 09:55:15 PM »
Quote from: hendie
... it also mentions that if you like you can have the program modifed to suit your requirements.

For a nominal fee I presume ...
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie