CAD Forums > Architecturally Speaking

Trignometry

(1/8) > >>

caddman6425:
Anybody good at trig here, I mean really good?

mjfarrell:
what is the question?

If you don't post it we can't help you....

Krushert:
Ah.  I think he already ask question.  Maybe you missed it so I will point out to you.

--- Quote from: caddman6425 on August 10, 2011, 10:42:40 AM ---Anybody good at trig here, I mean really good?

--- End quote ---

There! Can you see he asked his question?
 :-P :-P :evil: :evil: :-)

mjfarrell:

--- Quote from: Krushert on August 10, 2011, 11:45:35 AM ---Ah.  I think he already ask question.  Maybe you missed it so I will point out to you.

--- Quote from: caddman6425 on August 10, 2011, 10:42:40 AM ---Anybody good at trig here, I mean really good?

--- End quote ---

There! Can you see he asked his question?
 :-P :-P :evil: :evil: :-)

--- End quote ---
uh, NO

he asked
A question.

As that isn't a question of Trigonometry, it is a question of ability to solve a trigonometric equation.

And THAT is the question he did NOT ask in a fully formed manner such that anyone; even if they are only mediocre at Trigonometry might be able to provide an answer.  That is should he actually post the actual mathematical equation, or challenge he needs a solution, or the proper direction to achieve a solution to.

As it could be that any of us could rise to the challenge and provide said direction, or answer when and or if it is actually posted for our consideration.

Jeff H:
Actually he asked if anyone was good at 'being in good condition', 'trim'

Definition of trig
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version