Author Topic: GOOGLE EARTH -> AUTOCAD....more likely  (Read 1450 times)

SOFITO_SOFT

GOOGLE EARTH -> AUTOCAD....more likely
« on: July 24, 2011, 08:46:05 AM »
Hellosss @lls....
What is Google Earth sends to Autocad you seen ... :?
What could send if it had worked well, you can see here ...

That is:
- In UTM (zone 12, for the example)
- With the real  Z from G.E.
- With a grid square orthonormal (that is another limitation of my method, is only going to 32X32 cells )
- true Color ( 640x640 pixel each mesh / foto in PNG format )
- ( added ) With a network of points at each vertex to generate a  TIM  of field.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
- ( added ) with 3 paddle ( red ) in each  image for control the correspondace UTM geometry <> image.
- ( added ) with contour curves...
What more could you?   ^-^

But if someone could be like asking GE recoating the file via API has fallen more than 640x640 pixels .... or the other method usable by downloading from ALISP, but the image is geo-referenced keep ...

I have still a manual process: create a new material to be assigned (automatically, via  Alisp modification, to take the appropriate image) to the mesh ...

¿Someone knows how?
No need to define any value of the material, nothing ... and I do .... only via Alisp generate a new one for each screen / picture ... This is not going as layers and text styles (via TABLES )....  else by dictionaries, I've been choked from the beginning of time ....

The process is automatic since it chooses the center of the image, the UTM zone where it is and  the zoom size  ...
Before I had to generate any material at hand .... ... then modify the LSP ...

Any suggestions would be appreciated .... :wink:

Greetings from Madrid ... :-) :-)

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:47:37 PM by SOFITO_SOFT »