Author Topic: Need Help Urget - will pay.  (Read 33699 times)

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
Re: Need Help Urget - will pay.
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:40 AM »
Yes ,Le That is what I want ,exactly, That is great. Link is perfect and flawless. :-D
 :laugh:
Yes Kerry was right . But he didn't what you did . Action.
I am so glad you understood me. and I am sorry which this is done in an API ( ObjectArx) which I have  no clue about that. My fault . No offence.

< .. >

Yes, vnsharifi, I was correct, which I knew all along.

Do you have the Dynamic block built ??

I don't believe a program conforming to your specifications can be build in .NET, or lisp (com based) .
Perhaps ObjectARX using custom objects would satisfy parts of your requirements.

However you continued to insist you wanted this in vb.net and berated me because I asked questions and wouldn't program it for you.
I hope you your sake that LE can find the time to program this for you, but be aware that he has his own job to service.

Just so you know, I don't program in ObjectARX ( which is another reason for my "Inaction" as you call it), however I do understand the process required and know how much more information you will need to provide.

kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

vnsharifi

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2011, 10:21:46 AM »
Yes ,Le That is what I want ,exactly, That is great. Link is perfect and flawless. :-D
I am so glad you understood me. and I am sorry which this is done in an API ( ObjectArx) which I have  no clue about that. My fault . No offence.

< .. >

I am Sorry Kerry.

I don't believe a program conforming to your specifications can be build in .NET, or lisp (com based) .
Perhaps ObjectARX using custom objects would satisfy parts of your requirements.

However you continued to insist you wanted this in vb.net and berated me because I asked questions and wouldn't program it for you.
I hope you your sake that LE can find the time to program this for you, but be aware that he has his own job to service.

Just so you know, I don't program in ObjectARX ( which is another reason for my "Inaction" as you call it), however I do understand the process required and know how much more information you will need to provide.

vnsharifi

« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2011, 10:22:30 AM »

< .. >

I Am Sorry Kerry.

vnsharifi

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »

LE,
In 3 months I would be fired by them.
I need your expertise for sure and you are busy.
Let's make it simpler.
Do you have time for this ?

Instead of a custom u shape or all other 40 shapes.

1-How about a custom  DText. Let's name it LETEXt.
It would be exactly like DTEXt . except the name WHICH IS LETEXT

2- And of course  [Container] ( that is a good word ) . I like it. Not Block,Not Dblock and Not a Group.

3- Your  [AITEMS]  Command. Which is the beauty of your job.

4- Teach me how to manipulate this LETEXT from VB.net. I don't know about Pinvoke.
     By teaching I mean just show me how to put a LETEXT on drawing from VB. Just a sample

That's it.

If you give me this . I would able to fudge something for my presentation  to company boss
( I will include some reator to  bring the blocks seperately for now  which is not what I like to do. )
and then I can keep my job until you have done with your job and we do it properly after 3 months.

Is this affordable ?. I know I am pushing . But I have to . Again I don't expect any free work.

Thanks ,

LE3

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2011, 11:19:20 AM »
I am very sorry, but do not have time. :-(

Let's make it simpler.

vnsharifi

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2011, 12:15:39 PM »
I am very sorry, but do not have time. :-(

Let's make it simpler.

Not a problem. You made me happy for one hour.

Draftek

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2011, 12:19:28 PM »
I, for one will be sad to see this thread end.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »
vnsharifi,

I hope you did not think my last post was trying to be rude or anything of the sort. I was just letting you know Kerry and everyone here is very nice and helpful.
I am surprised they have not tried to run my dumb arse off or if they have I was to dumb to notice.

The main point was getting some more information because there is always someone out there with a better idea and in my case there is a ton of people out there.

Looking back at some of your post it might be better to build your objects from what was entered in Excel or instead dealing or fighting with what the designers enter, you could create a Application that takes of these issues.

Instead of auto incrementing the number for labels creating a organized logical creation of them which would help all the people involved, just need some more info on the best way to accomplish this.
It would be easy to print labels that go with each object that have specific sheet number and location to help for installation on site.
etc.......

I would be happy to help any way I can even talking Skype, phone and have SmartDraw, Visio and could create flowcharts and process flow that could be posted, and you would be amazed with the ideas these people here would come up with.

vnsharifi

« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:56 PM »
vnsharifi,

I hope you did not think my last post was trying to be rude or anything of the sort. I was just letting you know Kerry and everyone here is very nice and helpful.
I am surprised they have not tried to run my dumb arse off or if they have I was to dumb to notice.

The main point was getting some more information because there is always someone out there with a better idea and in my case there is a ton of people out there.

Looking back at some of your post it might be better to build your objects from what was entered in Excel or instead dealing or fighting with what the designers enter, you could create a Application that takes of these issues.

Instead of auto incrementing the number for labels creating a organized logical creation of them which would help all the people involved, just need some more info on the best way to accomplish this.
It would be easy to print labels that go with each object that have specific sheet number and location to help for installation on site.
etc.......

I would be happy to help any way I can even talking Skype, phone and have SmartDraw, Visio and could create flowcharts and process flow that could be posted, and you would be amazed with the ideas these people here would come up with.
Jeff,
I know you. I always appreciate you. Right now I am using that small piece of code you post earlier here to
Change the dimension of legs in Dynamic blocks as my main routine-It was piece of work.
 2 other people are helping me, one in Russia and one in U.K. They never post anything in my thread but they are reading it .They have free time
 and have more experience than me. I know people here are nice.
 I just scared to lose this job. That is it.
I am pretty sure I will face into some question and I will come back to you and here.
My solution is LE and that is what exactly I want. I have to learn Object Arx after I established MY position.
But right now I need to fudge something to keep the job.
Cheers

vnsharifi

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »
Can somebody  please take a look at this.
Make a class and copy paste code below to your class.
Command name is  “  DCLICK  “

After executing  DCLICK.  Double click on any object on drawing. It will show the message box.
But as you will see after  command is finished Properties Pallete shows up.
If you close it again. Still it will pops up after another double click on objects. How to prevent that ?
Cheers,
Code: [Select]
Imports Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices
Imports Autodesk.AutoCAD.EditorInput
Imports AcApv = Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Application
Imports AcOp = Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop
Imports Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime
Public Class DBLCLICKClass1
    Public AcDoc As AcOp.AcadDocument
    <CommandMethod("DCLICK")> _
    Sub doubleclickeventstart()
        If AcDoc Is Nothing Then
            AcDoc = CType(AcApv.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.AcadDocument, Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.AcadDocument)
            AddHandler AcDoc.BeginDoubleClick, AddressOf acdoc_BeginDoubleClick
        End If
    End Sub
    Private Sub acdoc_BeginDoubleClick(ByVal PickPoint As Object)
        Dim MdiActiveDocument As Document = AcApv.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument
        Dim GetSelection As PromptSelectionResult = MdiActiveDocument.Editor.GetSelection()
        Using DocumentLock As DocumentLock = MdiActiveDocument.LockDocument()
            If GetSelection.Status <> PromptStatus.OK Then Return
            If GetSelection.Value.Count <> 1 Then Return
            Dim ObjectId As Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.ObjectId = GetSelection.Value(0).ObjectId
            Using Transaction As Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Transaction = MdiActiveDocument.TransactionManager.StartTransaction()
                Dim DBObject As Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.DBObject = Transaction.GetObject(ObjectId, Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.OpenMode.ForWrite)
                Dim Entity As Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Entity = TryCast(DBObject, Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Entity)
                If Entity Is Nothing Then
                    Return
                    Transaction.Abort()
                Else
                    Transaction.Commit()
                    MSGBOX(Entity.Handle.ToString)
                End If
            End Using
        End Using
    End Sub
End Class

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2011, 12:02:05 AM »
DBLCLKEDIT

Controls the double click editing behavior in the drawing area.

Double click actions can be customized using the Customize User Interface (CUI) Editor. The system variable can accept the values of On and Off in place of 1 and 0.

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesACR/WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-50aa.htm

Also take note
Overview of Double Click Actions

Double click actions execute a command that displays either the Properties palette or a specialized editor that is more powerful, convenient, or frequently used for the object type that is double-clicked in a drawing. The following table shows the definition of the Attribute Block double click action in the CUI Editor
http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesACG/WS73099cc142f487557579ab9211cb86298f7-69c6.htm#WS73099cc142f487557579ab9211cb86298f7-69c5

Read link above as this will disable other ' Double Click Actions' and do not forget about 3rd-parties tools
Code: [Select]
Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Application.SetSystemVariable("DBLCLKEDIT", 0)

vnsharifi

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »

vnsharifi

« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2011, 10:42:45 PM »
Just Let you guys know . Fixo was abled to link objects to each other in vb, very simple and less than a week . He is a genius.
No objectArx and a simple Russian invention.
He created a nice container. unbelieavable. It is up to him to disclose the code and I need his permission  . He didn't like the way I was treated here in this forum. Thanks a lot for his help and I really appreciate all hidden helps I got here.
To me this thread is closed and thank all for help! Now I have a permanent job Man and can feed my family.

Jeff H

• Needs a day job
« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2011, 10:12:58 AM »
Just Let you guys know . Fixo was abled to link objects to each other in vb, very simple and less than a week . He is a genius.
No objectArx and a simple Russian invention.
He created a nice container. unbelieavable. It is up to him to disclose the code and I need his permission  . He didn't like the way I was treated here in this forum. Thanks a lot for his help and I really appreciate all hidden helps I got here.
To me this thread is closed and thank all for help! Now I have a permanent job Man and can feed my family.

I know Augi's .NET forum is kinda like the CSPAN of .NET forums but you still might want to remove code if you do not want it seen by 2 or 3 people.

As usual Fixo very nice!!!
http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=129638

fixo

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
Sorry guys
you're wrong
In reality I'm semy-mad old man with crashed brain after
the few ishemic stroke attacks
I'm just a hacker, kinda the stupid parrot and nothing else
(Jeff, trust me, you will be have a great future with your quick brain
I always like your code and quick answers, it means much)
In fact I'm exactly from *top-6 billions* or so
So please, no flowers, gents

With regards to nice community

I love you all

(just very worring about TT every day, indeed)

Oleg