Author Topic: Tony Tanzillos VL64HELPER.DLL & Acad 2012  (Read 7078 times)

Rabbit

Re: Tony Tanzillos VL64HELPER.DLL & Acad 2012
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
The acad.config version might be better for me.  I haven't the first clue as how to rebuild a .dll

Rabbit

I have had the same problem loading some dll's in 2012.

I think the 2 things that worked were to rebuild to target 4.0 or add a couple lines to acad.config file.

I could find those lines if needed. They have been posted in the .NET forum

Matt__W

• Seagull
  • I like my water diluted.
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 08:30:11 AM »
I dunno if Tony comes here or not, but I sure hope somebody knows more about C# than I do.
Tony?  Tony who?   :roll:

He use to visit here untill he got pissed off with the smart assed comments.  :-P
I was joking... I know who Tony is.  Smart guy, just seems to be lacking in the "people skills" department.  I seem to remember him (mostly) all the time belittling people on the Autodesk forums.
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Owner/FAA sUAS Pilot @ http://skyviz.io

TimSpangler

• Water Moccasin
  • CAD Naked!!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »
I dunno if Tony comes here or not, but I sure hope somebody knows more about C# than I do.
Tony?  Tony who?   :roll:

He use to visit here untill he got pissed off with the smart assed comments.  :-P
I was joking... I know who Tony is.  Smart guy, just seems to be lacking in the "people skills" department.  I seem to remember him (mostly) all the time belittling people on the Autodesk forums.

Tony?  I can't see that......... :lmao:
ACA 2015 - Windows 7 Pro
All Comments and Content by TimSpangler, Copyright © 2016

Rabbit

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 03:36:10 PM »
Looks as though the problem involved the loose nut in front of the monitor, me.

All I had to do was load the .dll into the Acad Support folder.  Apparently it doesn't work too well trying to read the support file of an older version of acad. (slapping forehead)  Sorry for the trouble guys, but a really big thank you for your time spent to help.  If nothing else, I did learn a few things from this.

Sincerely,
Rabbit