Author Topic: Windows msgs in AutoCAD  (Read 2041 times)

jsr

Windows msgs in AutoCAD
« on: January 15, 2011, 08:22:36 AM »
Hi all,

From Kean Wmsly Through the Interface, blog 'Filtering Windows msgs in AutoCAD'. I copied the code and added required references to the Project. but I am getting the following error.

Error   1   The type or namespace name 'PreTranslateMessageEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   C:\Documents and Settings\Salman\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Windows_Msgs_AutoCAD\Double Length1\DetectKeys.cs   207   11   Windows_Msgs

Plz. tell me How to remove this error.

Thanks.

kaefer

Re: Windows msgs in AutoCAD
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
From Kean Wmsly Through the Interface, blog 'Filtering Windows msgs in AutoCAD'. I copied the code and added required references to the Project. but I am getting the following error.

Error   1   The type or namespace name 'PreTranslateMessageEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)   C:\Documents and Settings\Salman\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Windows_Msgs_AutoCAD\Double Length1\DetectKeys.cs   207   11   Windows_Msgs

Plz. tell me How to remove this error.

Eh, by upgrading at least to AutoCAD 2009 and VS 2008?  Read the 2nd paragraph again, http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2008/05/filtering-windo.html.

HTH