Author Topic: greater than or equal to ssget filter  (Read 4727 times)

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
Re: greater than or equal to ssget filter
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »
Code: [Select]
(cons -4 ">=" 249)

Surely that fails by definition of 'cons'   :?
I was sure Tim forgot the dxf 40 in his haste. :-)
(cons -4 ">=") (cons 40 249)

Yes I did Alan, but good catch Lee.  Man I wasn't really that helpful this thread was I..  :oops:

Reading my post back, I sound a little douche'y - apologies, we've all been there.

T.Willey

• Needs a day job
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
(cons -4 ">=" 249)

Surely that fails by definition of 'cons'   :?
I was sure Tim forgot the dxf 40 in his haste. :-)
(cons -4 ">=") (cons 40 249)

Yes I did Alan, but good catch Lee.  Man I wasn't really that helpful this thread was I..  :oops:

Reading my post back, I sound a little douche'y - apologies, we've all been there.

No problem Lee.  I read most all posts with a air of humor first, so I took no offense.  Sometimes the simple responses, which are quick, just come off sounding different than intended.  Nature of the inet.
Tim

I don't want to ' end-up ', I want to ' become '. - Me

Please think about donating if this post helped you.

diarmuid

• Bull Frog
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »
its also a cultural thing.  I from Cork city in ireland where the humor is very dead pan and sarcastic.  No problem when you are dealing with local people.  but very tricky when you are dealing with non-cork people. (espcially the french, they do not get Irish humour AT ALL).  So, i need to be extra carefull incase i sound a bit smart arsed.  Also, because of the inet, people cannot see a cheeky grin, then they wont realise its meant as humour.

If you want to win something run the 100m, if you want to experience something run a marathon