Author Topic: Just wondering through the Object Browser in VB and C#  (Read 5979 times)

ReneRam

Re: Just wondering through the Object Browser in VB and C#
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 05:00:29 AM »
 :realmad:
Just to make the point of the actual status ...

In my previous post I attached the image of the download page from ADN, must underline Autodesk DEVELOPERS Network. If you install, like I did, the second file first, maybe to have a look at the changes and new features, you get the ObjectARX 2011 Documentation in the "docs" folder. If later, while developing you install the complete documentation 32/64 bit and so on, you new files are replaced by the ObjectARX documentation for AutoCAD 2010 in the same "docs" folder of C:\ObjectARX 2011  :lol:

No comment  :ugly:

ReneRam

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 05:52:38 AM »
 :oops:
Just replying to Jeff_M, I found out that the project I opened for VB was something I was working on, so all the reference paths have been checked and pointed to AutoCAD 2011, the C# one was just the result of an empty project created with the AutoCAD 2011 plug-in Wizard, and ... strange but true it points by deafult to the AutoCAD 2010 directory.

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »

Quote from: Kean by email today
I’m told the docs are the same on ADN as on the ObjectARX download site < .... >

So, just be sure to install the Complete ObjectARX SDK
.. Then install Documentation Only

Does that sound Correct ??
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 01:30:27 PM »

Does that sound Correct ??

Sums it up pretty well, Kerry.