Author Topic: New Tilt Wheel mouse  (Read 1978 times)

PDJ

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« on: December 08, 2004, 03:50:49 PM »
Has anyone figured out a way to incorporate the tilt wheel feature into AutoCad yet?  It would be nice to be able to make it like a commonly used command.  When I use my Nostromo, I always find myself reaching back over to the keyboard to type an M for multiple and things like that.

Any ideas??

t-bear

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 08:02:11 PM »
Whut's a tilt-a-wheel mouse?  Sounds like a carnival ride......

Bob Garner

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 10:08:15 AM »
Paul,  are you talking about the tilt wheel on the Nossy?

We should tell the new guys and ladies about the Nostromo.

Bob

jwisherd

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 11:01:25 AM »
Microsoft also has a mouse where the scroll wheel can tilt to the left or the right. In the internet explorer it scrolls to the left or the right. I have not played around with it in acad yet, but there has to be a way to associate it with a key.

Jassper

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 12:28:02 PM »
Microsoft Mice and ACAD do not play well together....

I went through 2 weeks back in March of tech support with Microsoft on configuring the mouse to ACAD04. They kept trying to use old drivers and they just wouldn't work. And wern't planning on updating the drivers anytime soon.

Then I went out and bought a logitech. Had no problem configuring it. I have 8 Buttons that work great.

Little

PDJ

New Tilt Wheel mouse
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2004, 03:59:55 PM »
Yeah, it's that new tilt wheel mouse where the wheel on your mouse goes side to side as well as rolling forward and backward.. It doesn't ROLL side to side, just leans kinda. I've taken it off my computer because the durn Pan when you push down on the wheel would take like a second to invoke the pan command.. Dang near drove me nuts..  It was so bad, I almost switched my avatar to a crazy lookin cow or somethin..