Author Topic: Getpoint of 'pause'  (Read 4695 times)

alanjt

• Needs a day job
  • Standby for witty remark...
Re: Getpoint of 'pause'
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 09:50:56 PM »
Hit ctrl+enter to exit the edit mtext command.
Also, picking outside the editor window is as good as enter or ctrl+enter and a bit faster to boot.

Didn't know that! Thanks Alan  :-)
Boo clicking OK
Civil 3D 2019 ~ Windohz 7 64bit
Dropbox

Bob Wahr

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 04:19:56 PM »
I still vote for Mleaders  :-P
He's dealing with a mentality that won't allow multiple layout tabs in one of their offices because a couple of the drafters (the "CAD Manager" being (the main) one of them) can't remember to look to see if there are other tabs when they plot and don't notice that they are missing sheets before a) giving drawings to the engineer or b) sending jobs out.

Oak3s

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 04:54:59 PM »
 :lol: To true...

Bob Wahr

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2010, 05:34:47 PM »
I don't miss that.  Not for a second.

Back on to the side discussion though, I decided to go with mtext and mleaders in this office and am generally happy with the decision although I run into a few quirks at times that bug a bit.  The one negative that I have with MTEXT though, especially on single line text, is the ability to edit the text in the properties bar.

alanjt

• Needs a day job
  • Standby for witty remark...
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 07:17:01 PM »
I don't miss that.  Not for a second.

Back on to the side discussion though, I decided to go with mtext and mleaders in this office and am generally happy with the decision although I run into a few quirks at times that bug a bit.  The one negative that I have with MTEXT though, especially on single line text, is the ability to edit the text in the properties bar.
I've never understood why they made that available (or really just made it unavailable). You can access all the formatting codes.
Civil 3D 2019 ~ Windohz 7 64bit
Dropbox