Author Topic: Anyone downloaded 2011 Yet?  (Read 12936 times)

dgorsman

• Water Moccasin
Re: Anyone downloaded 2011 Yet?
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »
Ditto - waiting on Raster Design *crosses fingers network licensing fiasco from 2010 fixed* and our third-party add-ons like CADWorx.  In the meantime I'm getting started on the new Enterprise CUIs and getting used to ribbon customization.
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.

try {GreatPower;}
   catch (notResponsible)
      {NextTime(PlanAhead);}
   finally
      {MasterBasics;}

M-dub

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2010, 09:20:06 AM »
Hows everybody finding 2011.

It's awfully dusty.

But maybe that's because I haven't moved it from the shelf.

I've been a bit busy ;\

Same here.

Actually, I have to wait 90 days after the release of AutoCAD for our EDMS to release their update.  They need 90 days ( ± ) to become compatible with the latest Autodesk release.  Here's hoping that it won't take them any longer.

I'm also waiting for Raster Design 2011 before we install acad... I want to do all of the upgrades at once.

I was just thinking about this again... I'm just thinking that the fact that I have to wait so long for Raster Design makes the whole annual upgrade pretty ridiculous.  AutoCAD comes out, then 2 - 3 months later, RD comes out and then we can install the upgrades.  Roughly 9 months after that, here comes the next version of AutoCAD... :roll:

Sorry... just kind of a mini vent.  I really wish they had more flexible versions of their subscription program.

TGBO

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »
Hey, Newbie Here..
We just got 2011 & 2011 Raster Design @ work.

I HAVE Been Looking for Days, week or 2, for an answer to;

When using Raster Design, the Grip Selection is SNAFU.
I know about the Pickadd, the Pickfirst, and am exhausted trying to figure how to,
"Pick Multiple, Selected Grips", and perform a Function...???

I Open My Acad program, and compare the settings, and they seem to be Identical,,, BUT....
The independent Grip Selection works in Acad...?

Besides the Brain-cells and Patience What am I Not seeing???

( I know... the Grips...!!!)

Thanks TGBO,

Jeff_M

• King Gator
  • C3D user & customizer
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2011, 01:13:59 AM »
I don't have RD here, but I think it's similar to what Map3D does.....there are options for selecting images, the default is SHIFT + LeftClick.....which is what you need for the multiple grips. In Map the command to get to this setting is MAPIOPTIONS, then in the General Tab I must uncheck this setting. I'm sure you will find the RD Options to be similar.

Jeff

dgorsman

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »
I don't have RD here, but I think it's similar to what Map3D does.....there are options for selecting images, the default is SHIFT + LeftClick.....which is what you need for the multiple grips. In Map the command to get to this setting is MAPIOPTIONS, then in the General Tab I must uncheck this setting. I'm sure you will find the RD Options to be similar.

Jeff

Thats correct, there is a setting when RD is loaded which controls whether shift-click is used to select an image or not.
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.

try {GreatPower;}
   catch (notResponsible)
      {NextTime(PlanAhead);}
   finally
      {MasterBasics;}

M-dub

« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
Ah yes, I remember now...

Shift To Deselect

TGBO

Re: Anyone downloaded 2011 Yet? RD Grips Gripe ..!!!
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2011, 01:01:59 AM »
You guys are Great.

About not being to select Multiple Grips ate the same time in RD 2011, Right On The Money..!!!

In the 'ioptions' there was an option to Shift and Select on the General Tab.

Un-Checked it and it worked as I needed it to.

Thank You All, and To All a Good Night,

Happy Holiday's to All.
TGBO