Author Topic: Dynamic Offset  (Read 49180 times)

ozimad

Re: Dynamic Offset
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2010, 03:30:37 AM »
Function is great but it would be great if osnap function was working during stretching.
Zhenja dobavj pozhalujsta osnap  :-)

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2010, 03:33:17 AM »
Function is great but it would be great if osnap function was working during stretching.
Zhenja dobavj pozhalujsta osnap  :-)

That's one of the major downsides of using the grRead loop - it takes quite a bit of coding to 'imitate' the ObjectSnap (as well as other ACAD functionality), without moving to Arx/.Net for solutions.

jitupnair

« Reply #92 on: April 29, 2010, 07:35:19 AM »
Hi,
Its a very good program. I like it. Could you please make a program that will extend a closed polygon towards any given object. Its some thing like normal extend. But the condition in this case the object will be closed polygon. If you could do this it will be a greate help for me.
Please note that if the end of the polygon is with any arc segment the radius should not be changed.

Thanks & regards

Jithesh P. Nair

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #93 on: April 29, 2010, 08:43:45 AM »
I see that you have already posted this question here.

Please do not double-post, it just confuses matters, and your question is not likely to get anwered any quicker, in fact, it is irritating for most when a question is posted multiple times.

Furthermore, your question is unrelated to the thread in which you have posted it.

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2010, 09:25:45 AM »
That's one of the major downsides of using the grRead loop - it takes quite a bit of coding to 'imitate' the ObjectSnap (as well as other ACAD functionality), without moving to Arx/.Net for solutions.

Lee,  do you know of an ARX or .NET replacement for GRREAD?  Two things I'd like to see in GRREAD are the option to get scan codes/key codes for all keys, and working OSNAPS.  My search hasn't turned up an ARX/.NET equivalent.  I could probably extend working code to handle the scan code issue, but I don't know enough about modern C++ or c# to program from scratch.

Martin
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2010, 01:43:33 PM »
Hi Martin,

There is DynDraw.arx on here by Alexander Rivellis - it is pretty much GrRead with OSnap, plus a lot more. I've dabbled with it, but haven't really played with it enough to use it in a program.

Lee

hmspe

• Bull Frog
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2010, 10:43:09 AM »
Thanks, Lee.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2010, 01:07:38 PM »
You're welcome :-)

jitupnair

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2010, 01:13:13 AM »
Sorry Lee,
My sincere appology.

Thanks & regards

Jithesh P. nair
I see that you have already posted this question here.

Please do not double-post, it just confuses matters, and your question is not likely to get anwered any quicker, in fact, it is irritating for most when a question is posted multiple times.

Furthermore, your question is unrelated to the thread in which you have posted it.