Author Topic: DBL Click reactor  (Read 5404 times)

Spike Wilbury

Re: DBL Click reactor
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »
Thanks Luis.  Every time I think I may have it, I get an error about Not an AutoCAD command..... when I try to fire my program.

Tim,

I was able to add a dialog to my sample routine, here it is one more time, noticed that I added the filter for example to only run if blocks with the prefix "TREES_" are selected, but you can add your own there.

HTH.-

TimSpangler

• Water Moccasin
  • CAD Naked!!
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 07:11:49 AM »
Thanks Luis,

I'll peek at it today and see what I can bash out.
ACA 2015 - Windows 7 Pro
All Comments and Content by TimSpangler, Copyright © 2016

TimSpangler

• Water Moccasin
  • CAD Naked!!
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 09:47:49 AM »
OK  SO i have played around with some of the samples mentioned.  I got everything to work...kind of.

I have a block that when it gets dblclckd I want to fire off a lisp.  That lisp will modify the block (actually it deletes it and creates a new block in its place)  Problem is, I dblclk the block.  The lisp starts, dialog pops up, I make the changes in the dialog, and select the block that I want to modify (usually the one that was clicked)...then autocad crashed.  I fear it has something to do with the block being part of the reactor so it can not be deleted?

Can someone with some reactor knowledge hold my hand....... :|

Thanks
ACA 2015 - Windows 7 Pro
All Comments and Content by TimSpangler, Copyright © 2016

T.Willey

• Needs a day job
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 11:06:36 AM »
You can't have user interaction with a reactor, IIRC.  If the block is part of the reactor, then that might make it error also, depends on how you have it coded.  To edit an object that is the reason for the reactor, you might have to use a command ended reactor to actually edit the object, but if it's just a double click reactor then you might not have to.  I would try coding it without user interaction, and see if it still crashes, if so, then you have to use the command ended way.  That way you create a temp command ended reactor within the first reactor code.
Tim

I don't want to ' end-up ', I want to ' become '. - Me

Please think about donating if this post helped you.