Author Topic: Fix Express Tools bugs  (Read 2168 times)

VVA

• Newt
Fix Express Tools bugs
« on: August 14, 2009, 03:07:16 AM »
In my arsenal already typed at least 2 corrected errors Express Tools. This bugs is described, and corrected me on the Russian-language forum. The translation of this topic. Now I publish them here. Translation of most of the computer
More links: delete invisible attriutes

VVA

• Newt
BURST
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 03:07:43 AM »
BURST (fixed 03.09.2008).

In this block there are primitives to the type of line "byblock". The block is not located on the 0 layer and the layer directly or through his set to the type of line that differs from "continuous"
Problem: If you do Burst such clusters, the type of line is lost, while in the program (burst.lsp) this situation is handled
Error: The code is a comparison-type line (Group 6) with "BYBLOCK", although in the description of the block, this string is stored as "ByBlock". Naturally the condition never executed.
Corrected version in a file bursfix.lsp. You can rename in burst.lsp and replace the standard folder in Express Tools.
The file is burstfix.dwg example.
Take a burst blocks below the caption BURST it and look at result of the first standard BURST Express Tools, and then BURST out burstfix.lsp
and compare the results.
Changes in the file labeled
; _Rem By VVA
; _Change By VVA

*** Added 09.02.2009
Changed. Uploaded 2 files
File burstfix.lsp - fixed bug with type inheritance primitives through BYBLOCK line type block, the weight of the lines, checking for vla-get-explodable (see # 12)
File burstfix.dwg examples.
A table comparing the work of teams of Burst Express Tools and BurstFix.
The file burstfix.dwg one row of blocks to blow up the Burst of the Express Tools,
Second Burst of BurstFix and compare with an example.
*** Added 20.03.2009
Fixed Attributes and Visibility (Visibility) dynamic block.
*** Update 2009.10.11 Fixed bug with list
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 06:40:41 AM by VVA »

VVA

• Newt
CLIPIT
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
 CLIPIT does not want to cut Wipeout.
In the options wipeout a typo. We need to find a line (functions wipeout_clipit)
Code: [Select]
(command "_.wipeout" "_n" na2 "_y") Replace the "_n" to "_p"
Code: [Select]
(command "_.wipeout" "_p" (entlast) "_y")

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
Re: Fix Express Tools bugs
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 05:21:14 AM »
Nice one VVA, thanks for posting.

I noticed the same thing about the Burst, but, instead of modifying what was already there, I tried to make my own :P

http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=29877.0