Author Topic: Programmatically set the annotation scale for an mview?  (Read 2744 times)

mkweaver

• Bull Frog
Programmatically set the annotation scale for an mview?
« on: February 19, 2009, 11:12:04 PM »
From a previous thread (http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=22704.0) I know how to tell if a viewport has an annotative scale set, and what that scale is.  Now, I need a way to change that annotative scale.  I suspect I can go into the viewport and set cannoscale, then do a zoom to match, but I would like to do it via active-x.  Can this be done?  If so, pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Weaver

T.Willey

• Needs a day job
Re: Programmatically set the annotation scale for an mview?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »
This might help.  Post #25 has code attached.

[ http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=70935 ]
Tim

I don't want to ' end-up ', I want to ' become '. - Me

Please think about donating if this post helped you.

mkweaver

• Bull Frog
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 03:19:24 PM »
Thanks for the link, Tim.  He's using the command function, which is where I ended up. Not my first choice, but it works, and I haven't been able to do any better.

Mike

T.Willey

• Needs a day job
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »
Thanks for the link, Tim.  He's using the command function, which is where I ended up. Not my first choice, but it works, and I haven't been able to do any better.

Mike

I did some testing, and I could add the scale, but I couldn't show it as current.  I was thinking that you would have to delete the current scale, and then add the new one, but I didn't get around to that, work came up.  If I get around to testing my idea I'll let you know what I come up with.
Tim

I don't want to ' end-up ', I want to ' become '. - Me

Please think about donating if this post helped you.