Author Topic: Display file path in a popup_list  (Read 8057 times)

TimSpangler

• Water Moccasin
  • CAD Naked!!
Re: Display file path in a popup_list
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 12:43:32 PM »
Apparently there is  :lmao:  But you are going to have to pay for it  :-P
ACA 2015 - Windows 7 Pro
All Comments and Content by TimSpangler, Copyright © 2016

Sebb77

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »
Here i go with my first post. Let me say most of you seem like IT magicians to me. I just hope i will be able to help people here in the near future.
I work as a CAD developper for a large engineering firm since May'08. I was really excited when i first saw those dialog boxes they were creating here with ObjectDCL, a definite wow.  I been told the whole story about ObjectDCL being bought shortly after going opensource. A serious brainstorm took place here back then, to decide whether they would buy licenses to ObjectDCL (and pay) or going  :| with the opensource project. I can understand they were stressed out, considering the impressive number of CAD applications developped with ODCL in here. I can't imagine the crisis if 200+ applications used by 500+ users everyday were starting to go wrong  :-o...They first decided to buy 1 license to test. Finally they ended up buying license kits for all the developpers. Obviously they're all thrilled with the product (so am i although still a rookie with LISP and ODCL compared to them) and they consider to have taken the right decision. Cannot tell much about the support since i haven't need any so far (well i got talented users teaching me ) but those who did told me they were pleased with it.
Unfortunately i can't provide a comparison with OpenDCL because i never had the chance to use it (sorry for that)
Psuchewinner sure is going to have a blast....have fun!

Matt__W

• Seagull
  • I like my water diluted.
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 03:25:55 PM »
Here's a little plug for OpenDCL.  Gives you some idea of what it's capable of.
Autodesk Expert Elite
Revit Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Owner/FAA sUAS Pilot @ http://skyviz.io

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 07:38:13 AM »
Welcome to TheSwamp Sebb77.
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.