Author Topic: Pipe Structure Library Problem  (Read 4686 times)

Ken

Pipe Structure Library Problem
« on: September 14, 2004, 10:38:19 AM »
Does anybody know why once and a while the pipe structures in the Pipe Sturcture Library in a certain project file will just disappear? Once this happens we have to recreate them in that project. They will work until you open the project again and then they are gone.

We've tried copying the blkcor.pst and blkdef.pst files, which look okay,  from the LDD pipeworks directory to the project pipeworks file.  This doesn't seem to fix anything.

We're using LDD 2004, but have had this problem occasionally before with earlier versions. Anybody have any suggestions as to why this happens or fixes?

Thanks.

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 10:51:07 AM »
are you getting any error messages?
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Ken

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 10:55:40 AM »
No, all of a sudden the structures in the project library are just gone.

Ken

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 11:00:23 AM »
We think we may have found a workaround. The problem seems to be fixed if we copy the project.dfm file from another project, over to the problem project. This appears to correct the problem, but still don't know why this happens to begin with.

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 11:11:04 AM »
I looked in the KB here http://tinyurl.com/6lr2s but didn't see anything that jumped out at me. maybe you'll have more luck.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 11:59:09 AM »
Mark,

I looked there too, which is where I found the blkcor.pst and blkdef.pst idea. But couldn't find anything else.

Thanks for trying. I knew if anybody could help me it would be you.

Ken