Author Topic: what space am i?  (Read 11260 times)

David Hall

• Automatic Duh Generator
  • King Gator
Re: what space am i?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 06:10:03 PM »
I would love to make this a C# project.  How soon can everyone start?  :lmao:  I think I will be the slow one in the group as you are correct, I am trying to move to .Net, its just been a whole lot of baby steps making small progress
Everyone has a photographic memory, Some just don't have film.
They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Bacon and that's a close second.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer. (Thanks Kerry for reminding me)

David Hall

• King Gator
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 06:11:17 PM »
I guess what I'm trying to say is I can help, and if you guys steer me in the right direction, I can try to do as much as possible, just be patient with me
They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Bacon and that's a close second.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer. (Thanks Kerry for reminding me)

David Hall

• King Gator
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
Do you guys "fix" it or flag it for the insultant to fix (that is still cracking me up)

Glenn R

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 06:15:14 PM »
Ok, post a new thread in the .NET group and we'll see if we can make this a semi-professional project...coding standards and everything...I'm quite sure there will be some interest other than me....Dan, Bryco, Kerry etc.

David Hall

• King Gator
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2008, 06:15:37 PM »
I am asking b/c it has been stated here that anything that doesn't pass the cad qa/qc is sent back to the insultant to fix on their own nickel

Glenn R

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »
Where I am currently at, we 'advise' as to the pass or failure of the 'QA' to the relevant project mismanager and then he can make the call as to whether to fix in-house or throw the digital rubbish back in the insultant's digital lap.

Personally, if the insultant's contract says 'thou shalt produce drgs to this, our standard' then the insultant must comply...