Author Topic: Capturing Named Views in Sset  (Read 13237 times)

Glenn R

Re: Capturing Named Views in Sset
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 06:25:20 PM »
Mark,

First off, nobody reading this thread would have known that you apologised to Bob 4 times, because, as you said, it was in private.
Secondly, I'm neither happy nor un-happy about any of this.

Furthermore, members of this forum, including myself, have gone out of their way to help you, with responses and suggestions to your questions, but you don't seem to want to listen to good advice.
I can't and won't speak for anybody else, but personally, I'm jack of you - you just insulted another respected member of the community. If you want to run off, that's fine (it just proves my point) - don't let the door hit in you the arse on the way out.

Glenn R

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 06:26:24 PM »
...and there you go...more post deletions...

Glenn R

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »
ML's last post he just deleted to bring some clarity for future searchers/members:

Listen
I apologized 4 times to Bob in pvt
Now once in public and you "Glenn" have effectively just re opened the wound
I hope you are happy?

2. Grow up boy.

That's real nice Glenn..So, who needs to grow up here?

Look, I apologized for the event, not necessarily what was said.

Glenn, you can agree 550%, do you really think I give a rat's ass what you think?

Just because people have knowledge, it does not give people them the right to talk to you however they like and that includes you.

It is people like you that confirm what I don't like about this forum.....the freaking arrogance

There are 100's of forums.

I don't need this s**t

If people don't feel as though I contribute as well, then I will gladly delete my profile

You know what

Let's make it easy

I will delete it right now

There! You happy Glenn

Thanks, you helped me make a tough decision real easy

Good night and good bye swamp!

Mark

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
*Sigh*  Glenn R, Did I miss a post in there somewhere or did you pretty much just stick your nose where it wasn't involved, inflame an issue that had already been resolved  (at least in here), and nominate yourself "Spokesman for the Swamp"?

Your opinion was neither asked for, nor needed.

1. The members who respond to you are all quite knowledgeable and know what they are doing when they make suggestions, as that is all they are at the end of the day.
2. Grow up boy.

1.The members who you are speaking for , which is exactly what you are attempting to do however you phrase it, do not need you to explain them.  I'm quite sure they can take care of that themselves.

2.  You could follow your own advice here and get past that childlike self-importance that makes you think you are right in all of your opinions.

ML asked that the thread be deleted b/c it had gotten way off track.  I chose to pare out the posts and leave the thread.  Get over yourself.  If you're opinion is needed anywhere other than something you are directly involved in, I'm sure someone (maybe one of these future members you seem to champion) will summon you with a PM, I would imagine.  Don't wait up.

Bryco

• Water Moccasin
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »
Maverick, I had already decided long before this post, that it wasn't worth the abuse trying to help ML.
I watch his posts now to see how long the helper will hang in there.
(Jeff has proved to be the true gentleman).
ML has less and less people willing to help him as time goes on. Does that say anything?
perhaps there is a site called www.FreecodeIfYouAbuseMe.com.

It's Alive!

• Retired
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »
Maverick, I had already decided long before this post, that it wasn't worth the abuse trying to help ML.
I watch his posts now to see how long the helper will hang in there.
< ..>

Ditto !

Mav, Have a look back at some of the times Glenn has tried to help ML .. he does speak from experience  ( If they haven't been deleted also)

kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

Glenn R

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2008, 01:46:59 AM »
Did I miss a post in there somewhere ...

Yes, several, from other threads, as Kerry pointed out, but they were deleted also.

1.The members who you are speaking for , ...

I can't and won't speak for anybody else, ...

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 07:02:07 AM »
Speaking of deleting posts, can I clean up this mess now? :)
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »
Speaking of deleting posts, can I clean up this mess now? :)

I think it's safe to say that this one is officially done.   ;-)