Author Topic: LT Add-on, 3rd Party software  (Read 103304 times)

deegeecees

Re: LT Add-on, 3rd Party software
« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:50 AM »
I'm still waiting on an answer...

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2008, 09:37:36 AM »

As with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy .. by the time you get an answer, you will have forgotten what the question is.
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #302 on: March 25, 2008, 09:40:45 AM »
I don't think you should wait for any answers from Gazza.
Me thinks his purpose here was to act as an agent provocateur, to stir up discussion about this product that he may or may not have a vested interest in promoting.  In the end his inability to answer questions, or provide meaningful facts has done little to forward his cause. If his purpose was to generate interest in the product he did; mostly negative.  At this point I would have to ask that Gazza never try to promote my business or services to the public.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

deegeecees

« Reply #303 on: March 25, 2008, 09:44:19 AM »

As with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy .. by the time you get an answer, you will have forgotten what the question is.

What question? I'll just put down 42 for the answer, and get a B+...

deegeecees

« Reply #304 on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »
I don't think you should wait for any answers from Gazza.
Me thinks his purpose here was to act as an agent provocateur, to stir up discussion about this product that he may or may not have a vested interest in promoting.  In the end his inability to answer questions, or provide meaningful facts has done little to forward his cause. If his purpose was to generate interest in the product he did; mostly negative.  At this point I would have to ask that Gazza never try to promote my business or services to the public.

I just wanted him to come clean, so as to gain some credibilty, or not, so as to be exposed as which is the case. I wouldn't let him sell my spit.

Mark

• Custom Title
  • Seagull
« Reply #305 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:01 AM »
... Me thinks his purpose here was to act as an agent provocateur, to stir up discussion about this product that he may or may not have a vested interest in promoting...

First of all, I started this thread/poll, secondly, I don't think Gazza is here to promote a product.

For the most part this thread has provided some interesting insight into the LT product and related software, so it wasn't a total waste of time but, I think it's time to move on now.
TheSwamp.org  (serving the CAD community since 2003)

Kerry

• Mesozoic relic
  • Seagull
  • class keyThumper<T>:ILazy<T>
« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2008, 06:03:31 AM »
< .. >For the most part this thread has provided some interesting insight into the LT product and related software, so it wasn't a total waste of time but, I think it's time to move on now.

Provided insight into a few things Mark, so thanks :-)
kdub, kdub_nz in other timelines.
Perfection is not optional.
Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.
Discipline: None at all.

Gazza

« Reply #307 on: March 27, 2008, 10:13:59 AM »
... Me thinks his purpose here was to act as an agent provocateur, to stir up discussion about this product that he may or may not have a vested interest in promoting...

First of all, I started this thread/poll, secondly, I don't think Gazza is here to promote a product.

For the most part this thread has provided some interesting insight into the LT product and related software, so it wasn't a total waste of time but, I think it's time to move on now.

Yes you did Mark and I was a novice!

I did not understand the mob behaviour until I posted here!
Unfortunately it was 10 against 1 and I do not have the time to reply to all so I did what I could!

I had a lot more to give but unfortunately I received plenty of personal hate mail that turned
me off!

The figures of your pole are not correct! KateM for example did not vote.

Anyway this was an interesting example in human behaviour!

Take Care

Josh Nieman

« Reply #308 on: March 27, 2008, 10:24:44 AM »
*sigh*

tjr

« Reply #309 on: March 27, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »
Ok, who's sending hate mail? Carol Bartz?

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #310 on: March 27, 2008, 01:48:54 PM »

Unfortunately it was 10 against 1 and I do not have the time to reply to all so I did what I could!

I had a lot more to give but unfortunately I received plenty of personal hate mail that turned
me off!

*Looking for a picture of that "not me" guy from the Family circus cartoon*

Bob Wahr

« Reply #311 on: March 27, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »

Yes you did Mark and I was a novice!

me off!

The figures of your pole are not correct! KateM for example did not vote.

Anyway this was an interesting example in human behaviour!

Take Care

First off, I appologize to Mark.  I have been attempting not to post in this thread since your first request that we stop, except for the time that Mav asked for opinions.  I've got to make a couple of comments now.

While it's true that Mark started this thread, not Gazza, if you go back to the only post that Gazza had made prior to the one Mark linked to, he obviously has a vested interest.

http://www.theswamp.org/index.php?topic=8780.msg144987#msg144987 but even the one that Mark linked to, was basicall AD banned me so now you need to give me a place to continue what I was banned for.  At least that's how I read it when you first posted it.  Your awesome level of helpfullness in all of the other LT threads has me doubting that though. :roll:

Secondly, the "mob" was opposed to what we see as a technique that to us is of questionable legality.  The discussion was underway before you came in and made yourself the champion of the other side.  In other words, you asked that it be directed at you.

Third, the 10 on 1 so I couldn't keep up response is bullpoopoo*.  You were able to quote posts and say that they were wrong, you could have just as easily responded with information if there were any to respond with.

Fourth, 1974 members, 17 responses...Wait, someone didn't vote????  How do you know whether Kate voted, or what her response would have been, and why does it matter.  One more vote from anyone wouldn't have skewed the results greatly.

Finally, if you received hate mail, please post it for all of us to see.  If you did, I will be the first to bitch at them what done it.  There is no reason for it.  Until then though you sound a whole lot like you have through this entire thread.  Just another internet martyr.

*  I kept it clean

Keith™

• Villiage Idiot
  • Seagull
  • Superior Stupidity at its best
« Reply #312 on: March 27, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »
<pats Bob on the back>
*attaboy*

For the record, I see nothing inherently wrong with the addition provided it is done in compliance with the EULA and the law
Proud provider of opinion and arrogance since November 22, 2003 at 09:35:31 am
CadJockey Militia Field Marshal

Find me on https://parler.com @kblackie

Kate M

« Reply #313 on: March 27, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »
The figures of your poll are not correct! KateM for example did not vote.
Actually, I did vote. I just didn't say in the thread which way I voted, but I will now, if you're curious. My (former) firm does not use an LT add-on. We used to have one, but dropped it before our last upgrade for a variety of reasons.