Author Topic: SinPac Free version  (Read 1647 times)

JEFFSTALLARD

SinPac Free version
« on: February 18, 2008, 04:11:40 PM »
I am feeling very stupid in that I cannot get this free version of Sinpac to function on my system.  Does anybody have a step by step explanation.  I have downloaded the correct version of C3d 2008, but cannot seem to get access to any of the functions, of particular interests is the lot corner.  Any help would be appreciated..

sinc

Re: SinPac Free version
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »
Don't know if APPLOAD will work or not.  I've only ever used that for VBA stuff.

What I've generally done is add the following to the ACAD.LSP file (if you don't already have an ACAD.LSP file, simply create one in any text editor and add the following line):

(command "netload" "C:/SincpacDirectory/SincpacC3D.dll" "FIXSCALES")

Obviously, you should adjust the path to point to whatever directory you put the DLL in.  Then just make sure the ACAD.LSP file is in a directory in your support path.

sinc

Re: SinPac Free version
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 06:16:37 PM »
I'm planning on releasing a new "Free Edition" in the near future (although it will be nowhere near as good as the complete version).  When I do so, I'll go ahead and add an installer, so all you'll need to do is double-click on the installer.  That's the way the full version is right now.