Author Topic: Quick Keys  (Read 1510 times)

Rooster

Quick Keys
« on: December 04, 2008, 06:20:28 AM »
Does anyone have any experience of using the Quick Keys function found under the FREE STUFF section at www.dotsoft.com??

I'm finding it pretty useful with AutoCAD, but there are a couple of things I'm trying to get it to do that I'm struggling with & wondered whether anyone else has used it before I ask any specific questions.....

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
Re: Quick Keys
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 06:37:57 AM »
Say Rooster; why not ask the real questions....then our answers would be relevent???
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

Rooster

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 06:45:51 AM »
Say Rooster; why not ask the real questions....then our answers would be relevent???

Well, I didn't think there was any point asking the questions if nobody's used Quick Keys!

Ok - what I want to achieve is to create a new keyboard shortcut of PO which will let me select multiple polylines using a window or crossing box and then turn all their linetype states to ON. What I have at the moment is:

PO    (command ".pedit" pause "l" "on" "")  This works, but I can only pick one line at a time, and I have to pick it exactly.

I have tried pedit, then m (for multiple) but it doesn't like that. I have also tried MPEDIT, but it doesn't seem to recognise LISPS as commands......

Rooster

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 07:04:56 AM »
Not to worry folks - I have miraculously managed to write a short LISP which tackles this problem for me. (Miraculous because I know nothing about LISPS!!)  :lol: