Author Topic: Projects in AutoCAD 2008  (Read 5794 times)

StykFacE

Projects in AutoCAD 2008
« on: November 01, 2007, 08:00:19 AM »
Anyone have any good material or links for reading up on initializing Projects and effeciently use them afterwards? Looking to get into using this portion of AutoCAD for future jobs. Thanks in advance  ^-^

Krushert

• Seagull
  • FREE BEER Tomorrow!!
Re: Projects in AutoCAD 2008
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »
Links would be good.  I would love to start incorporating smart walls and doors.
We have the ACA or ADT or AVA or AOA since 2002.  We use the detail components to do our sections and details, and we use the ceiling grids. 

I will be curious to see what others say of what features can be readily used with out a major undertaking of understanding.
I + XI = X is true ...  ... if you change your perspective.

I no longer CAD or Model, I just hang out here picking up the empties beer cans

mjfarrell

• Seagull
  • Every Student their own Lesson
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 08:17:51 AM »
If you are speaking of ADT and projects, yes.  Once you get used to using the Project Navigator is a great asset.  It is actually covered reasonably well in that little green handout "Getting Started Guide" that ships with ADT.
Be your Best

Michael Farrell
http://primeservicesglobal.com/

StykFacE

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 08:37:37 AM »
If you are speaking of ADT and projects, yes.  Once you get used to using the Project Navigator is a great asset.  It is actually covered reasonably well in that little green handout "Getting Started Guide" that ships with ADT.

Thanks I will look into this.