Author Topic: Separate layouts to individual dwg files.  (Read 26950 times)

CAB

• Global Moderator
  • Seagull
Re: Separate layouts to individual dwg files.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 04:45:58 PM »
It is in my current list but haven't updated the post in some time.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:19:58 PM by CAB »
I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap. (°¿°)
Windows 10 core i7 4790k 4Ghz 32GB GTX 970
Please support this web site.

Lee Mac

• Seagull
  • London, England
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2013, 08:05:58 PM »
It in my current list but haven't updated the post in some time.

Cheers Alan  8-)

miquan

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2014, 12:58:15 AM »
Dear Lee,

Could you possibly help me to keep only objects within layout frame after separating?

Or Normally I have a block or xref for title frame, you could help me to keep object only in this frame.

Thanks in advance,
Miquan

huan_khu

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »
Dear Lee,

Could you possibly help me to keep only objects within layout frame after separating?

Or Normally I have a block or xref for title frame, you could help me to keep object only in this frame.

Thanks in advance,
Miquan

I have the same problem with him.

The second issue is on my layout tab, I have many drawings (about 10). Can I separate them as the single drawings? Thank you.

Bhull1985

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »
Hey Lee, just perusing through the forums and noticed this thread, and the links to your error handler.
Just wanted to offer some suggestions as to making your already incredibly useful error handler, even more useful.
To keep the streamlined aspect of your webpage you could utilize the "spoiler" code, where you have to click on the word "spoiler" in order to reveal the text hidden.
But, within those you could give typical examples of what would cause the error code, and the fix to the typical example.
Sometimes when an inexperienced lisper sees an error spat back at them, and even having checked your webpage to find the description of the error and what's causing it, it can still be difficult to find out which line in specific is causing the error. A spoiler such as this may be really useful to fledglings such as myself and others, though I fear you're probably too busy for such a thing at this moment, I wanted to at least run it by you.
Have a good day!