Author Topic: Receiving "Out of memory" error message  (Read 1897 times)

iliekater

Receiving "Out of memory" error message
« on: October 19, 2007, 01:32:51 AM »
Recently I got the "Out of memory" error message while editing and running a VBA form . I pressed Help and was provided with the possible causes , but I don't think I run in one of them . What I did observed however , is that this seems to happen becouse - as I suspect - I may have reached a maximum number of controls on the current form . Nevertheless , this is not absolute , since I observed that if I add carefully controls on the form , this doesn't always happen . You see , I add controls on that form by copying them from other forms and pasting them on the current one . So , if I copy the controls one by one instead of 10 together each time , I managed to add around 50 more controls (it's about image controls) ,, but it seems that it doesn't work anymore ... Now the error message shows up even if I copy the controls one by one ... Let me also specify here that it doesn't seem to be any controls having the same name (which should result in errors) .
So , I wonder if it is possible to add even more cotrols in the form without keep running out of memory ( ! ) .

Bryco

• Water Moccasin
Re: Receiving "Out of memory" error message
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 02:57:54 AM »
Just to make sure, you do Unload the form as not doing so will cause your problem.

iliekater

Re: Receiving "Out of memory" error message
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 07:42:04 AM »
Yes , I unload it . But it doesn't even load itself !