Author Topic: My gratitude to this forum!  (Read 2338 times)

havano

My gratitude to this forum!
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:31:13 AM »
At the moment I am in the "doldrums" between 2 projects, at least I hope I am  :-). For the successful completion of the former one I would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the generous experts on this forum. Without y'all it would have gone nowhere.

cu
Hans
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 05:01:24 PM by havano »

David Hall

• Automatic Duh Generator
  • King Gator
Re: My gratitude to this forum!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »
No problem.  glad we could help
Everyone has a photographic memory, Some just don't have film.
They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy Bacon and that's a close second.
Sometimes the question is more important than the answer. (Thanks Kerry for reminding me)

Tuoni

• Gator
  • I do stuff, and things!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 11:24:44 AM »
It's time that I said the same.

I have been flown out to Denmark to consult with the programmer who is taking responsibility for my code and the software I have been writing since October, and have asked several questions about on here, is now officially in v1.0 and considered stable (after approx 2 months of daily use :) )

I would like to also say thanks to the guys on this forum for putting up my questions as I felt my way in the dark through to the completion of this project - without you guys I would probably not have finished it in the time frame I have :)

Maverick®

• Seagull
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
  Good idea for a thread!

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my rambling, hijacking, and overall goofiness.  :-)

Oh.... and for all the stuff I've learned by hanging around. :-)

Birdy

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 12:11:52 PM »
And I didn't even do anything....

....so I'll echo Mav's post.

Thanks all!!
Someday I'll contribute something worthwhile.  :|

Josh Nieman

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:14 PM »
Yea, even though I'm no VB/A type... in GENERAL, I really appreciate everyone putting up with me.  Though most people here seem to be far more advanced that ever needing something from me, I try to throw in my 2 cents when I do know something, lol.... because so many of my questions have been answered and I've learned so much just by watching and listening; this is really an invaluable resource.  Hopefully as my knowledge and skills progress I can give more and more back to those asking all the questions down the line.

It's Alive!

• Retired
  • Needs a day job
  • AKA Daniel
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 05:27:50 AM »
I had no idea you vba’ers were so sappy <group hug> :love:

Avanti

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 08:03:18 AM »
Add my thanks also.  I don't know what I'd do without you guys.